Chapter 27

Thank you so much guys for 2k+ reads and 400 + votes....love you all.. 😘😘😘

Happy reading

"One week, it's been one whole week nishu" Neetu says sadly.

"You should concentrate on your studies otherwise you will have trouble when exams will come" Sanidha tries to explain the need of concentration.

"I am trying, bye talk to you later" with this final words I leave them and walk to car and sat in back seat.

I know that I need to concentrate but it's not that easy. I haven't talked with him since two days.

You talked!

I don't think so. I glare at my subconscious mind.

Good morning, good night, had dinner and take care types messages are not called as talk.

Okay! But let me remind you, you are the one who said not to chat....because that will disturb his study.

Hmm, I know.

But now...

it's disturbing my study.

*****

This is the most disturbing and irritating time of day.

Night!

Hmm, whatever!

I feel so lonely on this stupid 'Bed' even with Tam-Tam.

I take Tam-Tam in my lap and sit on bed, look at my mobile just wishing to get a call or even a message from that particular him.

I remember our First call conversation after he went Bangalore.

I was completing my notes when i heard my Mobile's ringing.
I checked the name of caller

"It's him, it's Kabir... Oh god what to do? ...receive it stupid"

"I m talking with myself when my hubby wants to talk with me"

I received the call after clearing my throat...I tried to speak in my most soft voice "Hello"

"Hello, Annie"

His words weren't soft like mine but they were the most softest music for my ears, there were need, some urgencies in his voice.

My name from his mouth sounded so alluring, like he made me alive with just a word.

"Kabir" this time with so much feeling rolling inside me, my voice came like whisper.

"Annie, how are you?" He sounded so calmed....how can he change from urgency to calm? I Wondered.

"I m good, What about you?" I asked him, i don't want him to know about my sad and confused feelings.

"Everything is good,..." He whispered something which i can't understand.

"What?"

There was silence for sometimes then i hear his very low voice, which explode my every sense and turned me into liquid "I miss you"

Awe, my hubby, my baby is missing me. I don't care how sappy i sound, but i have tears in my eyes with his confession.

My tongue worked by itself " l missed you too"

I wiped my tears, there was silence for a while i completed my sentence "Lot's"

I heard his voice admitting the same word at the same time "Lot's"