chapter 50

Happy Reading

When I reached bedroom I saw Kabir was sleeping, it must be because of that medicine.

I smiled at his friends.

They seems little awkward, just like me.

"Hi" I said trying to start conversation.

"Hello, I m Ketak" the tall guy introduced himself.

"And he is Kunal" I smiled to them.

"I m Anisha" I said thinking maybe Kabir hadn't mentioned my name.

"How's Kabir? What's doctor said? We know him from long if there will be anything serious I m sure he won't tell us" Kunal said looking concerned.

"Don't worry he is fine, little scratches and right arm is dislocated else are fine, don't worry he will be fine in 2 weeks" I said smiling at them.

"But he was saying he will join college in one week" Ketak asked.

"Yeah, he can join. Just once his right arm start to feel fine" I replied looking toward Kabir's sleeping form.

We all walked together in hall, I offered them snacks and tea. We talked little.

Soon they left.

I walked to Kabir's room he was still sleeping there, I touched his face lovingly and admired his beauty.

"Excuse me" I turned startled from voice and see, it was Ketak.

"Sorry I forgot my mobile here"

"It's okay" I smiled at him.

He simply took his mobile and left.

This time after they went I lock the door. I make kheechdi for lunch. Mostly because I don't know much to cook and restaurants food won't be good for Kabir at this condition.

Later I help Kabir with lunch and give him medicine, I help him in changing.

Because of his hand he can't wear shirt perfectly. So he asked me can he be shirtless.

Of course he can any time!

My stupid subconscious still loves to see him shirtless.

Later I was reading book and he was admiring me. He kept kissing me in between his admiring session.

"Please any talk with me, I know your love towards reading but please mercy on me" he pleaded.

I kept my book aside and looked at him, it's tough to leave a book when it's in very interesting part.

"What you want to talk?" I asked him.

"Anything" he smiled cutely.

"What anything, you say I will listen" I said feeling tired, I rested my head on headboard of bed.

"No you talk, tell me about Husna" he asked suddenly. I remembered and my face find it's way to smile.

"I met her in flight yesterday" I replied.

"What? Really?" He asked shockedly.

"Hmm, why? Are you doubting?" I asked him in confusion.

"Annie the way you look at her, the way guys talked. I thought she is your childhood friend. I m sure she means to you more than friends" he said feeling amazed.

"Hmm, she is like family to me" I said proudly.

"Yeah I know, I can see that in your eyes. That's why today I introduced her as family friend to my friends" he said smilingly.