Bonus Chapter 3(chapter 51 K3 conversation)

Guys I have added K2's reaction on knowing Kabir and Anisha's marriage.

Happy Reading

Third person POV

The moment Anisha walks out after feeding medicine, Ketak angrily glare at Kunal and hints him from his eyes. That he was right Kabir had became shameless day by day.

He is no more their innocent Kabir, who used to run away from girls. He was always focused on study but now he didn't give care what's happening in college.

It's look like that irritating woman had put spell on him.

Ketak huffs angrily, he can't believe his Kabir has finally trapped In a girl's beauty. Specifically a married girl's beauty.

Other side Kunal was sure something very big was missing, he can't believe a guy like Kabir can use a married girl.

For god sake Kabir is shy and innocent type, he can't do it.

"Kabir, we need to talk" says Kunal.

"Talk what ? Kunal. We need to beat him hard and brake his both hands, his mind has already stopped working" piped Ketak angrily.

Ketak almost move to put some sense in his best friend's mind, even if needed to put by physical use. Kunal holds him on time.

"Guys will you both tell me what's the matter?" Asks Kabir In confusion.

He always knew Ketak is gone case, but this is too much.

"Why are you living here ? You could had stayed in hostel like us" asks Kunal.

"Guys I don't like to stay there alone, and you both seems more close nowdays you both said me that you will be back only before two days of college reopening but suddenly you both planned and came one week before without informing me, I didn't get any dream about your this unexpected plan" replies Kabir in very calm voice sarcastically.

"Kabir but why are you staying alone with a girl and sh.." before Kunal can complete his sentence Ketak adds like jealous wife "why are you both sharing same Bedroom?"

With this Question Kabir was clear it's something regarding his wife and his protective side was on alert mode.

"Why what's problem in it?" Asks Kabir confusedly.

"Oh god, see Kunal what's he is asking? How can he be so changed? Just because a girl he has changed alot" Ketak's drama of being betrayed best friend was crossing the limit.

If Kunal wouldn't had known him for his whole life then he would had doubted his sexual orientation.

"For the f**k sake stop your melodrama" huffs Kunal.

"are you asking me to stop? Ask him to stop. This same guy used to tell me don't play with girls heart, think for their and your future. Be in limit don't cross your line. He himself today crossing all lines without carrying about world not world but at least care for her husband, that poor soul" Ketak makes sad face trying to feel pain of non betrayed husband which is non other than Kabir.

"What the hell he is talking? Dude. Who's husband?" Asks Kabir losing his patients.

"We are talking about Anisha. We understand she is beautiful and you must have felt attracted towards her but dude, it's not right she is married" Kunal tries his best to explain the very obvious things.

"She is married so what? And what's wrong in being attracted towards my own wife? As her husband I have all rights" Kabir says clearing their useless doubts.

"What?"

Both Kunal and Ketak shouts as loudly possible.

"My poor ear" Kabir rubs his ear.

"You got married? She is your wife and it was common and normal whatever we are witnessing" says Kunal to no one particular.

It was like he was clearing his own self.

"It's not happening, I can't believe this first I thought, you are only having affair but now you even married her, her poor husband what about him" Ketak starts to shake his head in disbelief.

Kabir and Kunal both looks at each other thinking who will slap him.

Kabir holds his both shoulder and shakes him "I m her one and only husband and there is no problem or sadness in my life stop refering me as poor" Kabir barks at him.

Ketak looks at Kunal nervously like he was waiting for final confirmation. Kunal nods in yes making him realise how things were totally fine just their eyes couldn't recognise it.

Things started making sense, how Kabir is not ready to leave her side for even a second.

"When did you get married?" Both asked in unions.

"Two months back, remember I said I m going to attend marriage"

"What the fu*k dude? You went for your own wedding saying like that?" Asks Kunal angrily.

Kabir was really surprised this time, drama was acceptable from Ketak but Kunal ...no.

"Can you both will let me talk?" Kabir asks calmly.

Both nod their head in agreement.

"After that wedding my own marriage got fixed and things were more than perfect so I got married very hurriedly. I would had called both of you but since exam was near and I know how you both need more than a month to prepare so I drop the idea. I was about to tell you, remember I told you after exam I will say something? It was about my marriage"

Things got crystal clear for Kunal and Ketak.

"It's my mistake I should had introduced you to Annie, I thought you guys are enough smart to get it right. But I m glad at least you didn't show this madness in front of her" Kabir adds .

Ketak and Kunal looks at each other feeling guilty as well scared. They knew if Kabir comes to know how they have threaten to Anisha and blamed her of extra marital affair, he will kill them, they silently pray to God that Anisha doesn't share whatever they had said in their madness.

Kabir catches their big eyes and realises that they must have done mistake in Annie's part too.

He doesn't scold them, he just hopes Annie won't be angry on them though he is sure his Annie has big heart she can't be angry on anyone for long.

It's the conversation which K3 had when Annie was out with Husna. I hope these conversations make you all smile.

I know very short update, but as per the need I added this side conversation.

M$ Vote, Comment & Share M$