Chapter 2

Happy Reading

Oh god,

How could I do that?

How can I behave like that?

God, why I m so stupid?

If Mummy will get to know how I have behaved with my dear hubby she will surely kill me...oh god what to do now?

I quickly walk to bed and sit there and pull my leg up on bed and settle in the middle of the bed just like mummy told me, knees up hands on knees head down eyes on hands.

Mummy's words start to ring in my head.

"Nishu, I want to say you something very important please listen it and try to understand baby"

"OK mummy"

She caresses my hair lovingly and says

"Baby today you are getting married and after that everything is going to change"

She cups my cheeks with her hands and continues "you have to change too"

My tears were already running down. Suddenly I hug her and sob "m..m..mummy I don't want to change..." Sob "I don't want to go please mummy save me I don't want to be anyone's daughter-in-law, I want to remain as your baby"

I brake the embrace and take her hands in mine "please mummy save me I will follow your every order, every word please"

She embraces me

"Baby I can't help you in this, do you remember on your first day of preschool, how was you saying I don't want to go, save me and all but when I came to take you home after class you was happy, you hugged me and started saying how you make so many new friends, that day I was so worried about you that I didn't leave from there, I waited for you in the cafe which was opposite to your preschool but when I saw your big smile from that day I'm sure you can be perfectly fine without me or your dad. You are a very caring and responsible person when you accept someone with your heart, you don't make boundaries. This is a very good quality as well as your weakness. From today onwards you are going to be part of a new family they all are going to be part of your life as well as your family. You have to do things like you do here to make us happy. Now you have to do things for their happiness too. Also be a little mature baby. I know you are mature when time comes but now you have to be more mature. I'm sure you will do everything fine because you are best, as you say by yourself 'if I am here then there is nothing to fear'' ' she gives me a reassuring smile then squeezes my hands.

"But your relationship with your husband is going to be a new relationship for you and him, you both will slowly come to know each other. You both are going to be lover in sometimes, Once you will find to know what is love than you will think of his happiness before yours but for now you have to do things which might you don't like but for him you have to do it and vice versa"

I just nod and she explains to me so many new things which will be needed in future as well as tonight.

When mummy was saying this posture to sit I burst into laughter like a crazy person but now my heart is beating like crazy.

Oh god I don't know what coming next but if what mummy had said is coming next then I'm not ready for it.

I'm so nervous please god help me I don't want to do that. 

I'm an idiot no no I'm stupid... Dumb nishuu how could you behave like that if mummy will know about my those stunts and dialogues, for sure tomorrow will be my first morning as bride as well as last morning as person because surely mummy will make sure that I can't see tomorrow's sun set.