Chapter 4

Here is solace, care, peace, and homely feeling. I can't believe this feels incredible mama, papa's hugs also have this kind of feeling but in this there is something more, something which I have never felt.

I have never cried in front of anyone other than mummy, papa, bros and Anku.
With him I don't feel shame, in his arms I'm crying like child, crying like fool.

It's feel comfortable like there is no need to hiding my feeling from this person.

from my husband of course I know I'm hugging my husband because of his smell yesterday and today at dining table he smell so good just like now I like his deo...what the hell I'm thinking? And doing?

My cry is already stopped and my breathing is also coming to normal but he is still rubbing my back smoothly and whispering all soothing words,
I don't know from when because I hear it after my crying little reduced but I'm sure he is saying it from so long "Everything is fine Annie, I'm here baby please don't cry shh..shh baby ...oh god please Annie don't cry... Shh....shhh...
I'm here, I will not allow anyone to hurt you... please I will do whatever you say just please don't cry....why you are crying Annie I can't understand please... oh girl this is very difficult... tell me I will do anything and everything to make you smile"
His all word's are sincere but last line come as promise.

"Please speak to me please" he takes a pause, moves my face back while speaking and looks at my teary face and wipes my tears.

"Please tell me, what happen??.
Did anyone hurt you? Or said something? tell me? please" He asks so softly still cupping my face his eyes are most honest thing that I have ever seen because they are fill with so much concern like this is the most hurting scenario of his life, like he can't see me crying or he can't let anyone make me cry...

I shake my head.

"Than what Annie, please tell me" he asks me getting little impatiently.

"I..." He nodes his head encouraging me to speak, while cupping my cheeks. "I'm missing mummy, I want to go home" I speak lowering my gaze.

"It's normal to miss them, you should had told me, I will take you to them Okay and please never cry if you want anything or anything bothers you just tell me"

he takes my hand in his and add "we are together in this relationship so, we will share everything I know there so many useless traditions," he pause and lifts my head up meeting our eyes and adds "I know you are going to laugh on me after once you listen me but I really feel it, I can't understand why girl should leave her home and move out with boy's family in my view both are equal, like if you don't wish to leave your family and move with me and I'm okay with moving with you to your home, but than everybody will see me as a bad husband and son in law who lives in his wife's place, but they are totally Okay with when you left your home. This is not fair this cruel world are so bad if women want they can be working as well as housewife but we guys can't be house husband" when he completes his last line with little acting and with big pout.

I can't control myself and brust into laughter he gives me glare flowing by I-told-you look than a chukle his face lit up with chuckle like he is proud of something.

He takes me with him to washroom and starts faucet of water, I quickly wash my face and take the towel, which he offers to me, I look myself in mirror my eyes are red my face looks pale I make myself presentable or at list try to make.
Key word is try.

He leaves the room after changing in bathroom, he dressed like he will go out some where... a blue denim paired with white T-shirt he looks good like always....damn me.

he asks me to get ready. I don't know for what, who cares after all for rituals I have to look beautiful as a new bride, and who wants to look bad.