Bonus Chapter 4

Happy Reading

"Kabir please stop spoiling Abir" Annie shouted as soon as Kabir received call on his mobile.

"You know what he did Today? He ate his friend Saatvik's lunch box, and you know what saatvik was crying the whole day. Making all teachers run behind him even principal was trying to make him calm" she added without giving him a moment to talk.

"And all top of that it was a sweet dish, halwa" she said stressing the word halwa. The guy only likes chocolates in sweet nothing else not even kheer, he specially hates halwa and now he was doing this out of home.

Kabir knew till now it's going to be a hell night for him if he didn't manage now than maybe he has to sleep without cuddling her.

"Annie, he is only 4y..."

"No need to take his side, you are the one spoiling him" she huffed, not liking to make his age as a reason to let him go.

"What did I do in this?" Kabir asked not liking the way she was blaming him. Though he knew even if she would be reason she will be still blame only him.

His poor luck.

"You spoiled him, one day he will become brat. Why you always let him eat from your plate even if has same on his plate?"

"It's just father and son thing nothing else, he just likes to eat from me and he can't be sure that he doesn't like sweet dish at this age" he tried to save his son from warmth of his wife.

"You don't know matter, saatvik didn't even ask him to try his food. He said him clearly don't eat from my lunch box and went to wash his hand before eating. Till the time he returned our Abira ate all" now Kabir realised what his son had felt, he was just like his mom. If something was said to be forbidden then they both will do for sure.

His luck, where was he stuck? He thought.

"If you don't remember let me remind you, whenever I had said not to have ice cream I had found no Ice cream in fridge" Annie bit her tongue, indeed she knew her son was totally taken from her. How she wished if he had taken from his dad than things would have been easy to handle.

But she was not going to accept it.

"So what? I was pregnant that time. Where you were pregnant with another human growing inside your tummy? No na so shut your mouth and stop blaming me. Think something to make Abir understand that he is not allowed to do whatever he likes" Annie finally said what she wanted. She can glare at Abir but can't do more than that she was the one spoiling him more. She was still kid not knowing how to handle a child.

"Don't worry we will talk and I don't want you to kiss him and console him with chocolate at least not when we will be talking" he said remembering how they had ended up like that in their last serious talking session, they were trying to explain him that he can't beat Anant his older cousin just because he didn't share his chocolate with him.

Abir had eaten his part of chocolates and asked Anant to share his chocolates but when he didn't he punched him. For god sake he was 8yrs while Abir was only 4.

Luckily Bru loves Abir just like he loves Annie things didn't go that bad in fact he made Anant to share his chocolates. Which surely boost his ego.

Later Kabir was trying to be strict dad while Annie said she will be strict too but when Kabir tried to be angry which saddened Abir, Annie made him seat in her lap and kissed his cheeks and gave chocolates all while Kabir was trying to make him understand.

This was not the way, first he needed to take a lecture of his wife than their son.

"Annie, meet me in office after your afternoon duty" Kabir said.