chapter 33

Sorry for very late update....
I Was busy as hell in my sister's wedding but now finally all done...

Here comes update

Nothing can be better than this way of Waking up in his tight embrace.

I want to be laid down like this forever on this arms, It's little bit uncomfortable though but still it's heaven.

I move my hands on his arms feeling them, touching them. I reach up on his shoulder. I run my hand on his neck.

It's so desirable to touch him like this it gives some unsaid wishes in my mind.

Now, I know he is up and I m caught, he tights his hold on my waist.
He uses his other hand and remove hair which were falling on my face, I look down not wanting to meet his desirable eyes.

I feel him pulling me up, I enjoy every bit of it. I can feel his breath on my face and I m sure he can too feel my breath on his neck.

He slowly opens his eyes and gives a very satisfied smile. He kisses my head making me close my eyes.

I feel loved the way never felt before. I always dreamed to get loved by my partner but the way he shows it. It's incredible.

I want to return his love. I move little up and kisses him on his cheek for little long.

Don't know is it long kiss or lazy me.

Of course lazy you.

Whatever

His face is cold, my touch on his face creates unsaid desires in me.

I nuzzle his nose with a silly smile. He smiled sleepily showing his shine teeth. He looks goddess with bed hair.

Greek god! Stupid

I can't help and move my hand behind his face on his hair. Testing it's silkyness. He closes his eyes enjoying my touch on his hair.

My naughty side can't wait to come out, I pull his hair little harshly.

"Ouch" he opens his eyes wide with shock.

I smile cutely, trying to act cute so he won't get angry, he smiles devilishly and winks.

I m gone.

This side is seriously killing.

He laid me slowly on bed, my upper body was in air with the support of his muscular arms till now.

My hands are still are circled around his neck. He moves little down making contact our face.

I love his body contact near, it's so uncontrollable feeling. Goosebumps, heavy breath, his touch, everything it's so new, so foreign.

I move my hands on his hair playing with them sweetly as well pulling him near me.

He stares at me maybe he is trying to read me, but right now I want him nothing else. I don't know what else is in me and I don't want him to read.