Chapter 45

Happy Reading

Though Not reading proof.

My world stopped with just that one line I couldn't hear anymore what they were talking I wanted to move and go up but my body wasn't reacting it felt so much painful, I wasn't wounded anywhere but it was paining so hard.

I carried myself up in bedroom I seat on bed and tried to control my uneven breath and heartbeat. Even if he had any past it's okay I never dared to ask him, I m possessive more than I should be. It's okay it was his past if somebody was there than it's all gone now he loves me I can feel from his behaviour.

More than that girl?
Did he ever tell how much he loves you?
Does he compare you with her?
Do I keeping him happy more than her?

I close my ear not wanting to hear all these I run to balcony, I m trying to find peace inside me when there storm in my heart. I know I shouldn't react but I can't help this is the way I m, I love him so damn much. I don't know when I fall for him and why I never fall for anyone else but it's life it had different chapters rules and questions for all.

I heard door opening noise and I m not ready to face him, not right now. He must be missing her I don't want look in those eyes and feel them looking for someone else.

My heart is so selfish and small, I can't accept or share my place in his life.

"Annie, are you there?" He walked after the question.

Right now I don't have power to talk or reply. I want to avoid him, as well this world.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, with his touch my body melt. Today I m wearing turtle crop top. Now I m cursing myself for that. His hand on bare waist make me forgot all.

And that's what we want!

I want to hug him tight, maybe I shouldn't do that but I have alright to do that.

I turned and hugged him, surprising him.

"What happened Annie? Are you fine?" Suddenly his voice is full of concern.

"Did I hurt you?"

Lot's

I wanted to say but I couldn't speak a word. I just hugged him and forgot the whole world around me.

"Annie, now you are scaring me?" He tried to see my face but I tighten my hold on him. He kissed my forehead.

He rubbed his hand on my back, I didn't cry just kept myself close to him. Maybe my innerself needs a surety that he is mine.

I slowly broke the hug pulling away myself from him after a long time, he kept mum when I didn't reply to him at all.

I walk inside bedroom and seat on bed, Kabir came following me. Still looking at me for answers. I don't know what to do or say.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly.

"No" I replied without thinking anything.

"Okay, let's have breakfast" he said and sat beside me. I noticed he had already brought breakfast with him.

Without any other question he feed me, and I feed him. I don't want him to feel that I m upset because of him, because it's a stupid past which hurting me.

I wanted to ask so many things but my heart fears from the answer.

In last he made me drink juice and kissed my head. Kept plates aside. And hold my both hands with his.