chapter 21

Happy Reading

I was little angry on him, cause he snapped on me but after knowing that he was in hurry to show me this beautiful scenario, I think that's why he forgot about my barefoot and dragged me. He even doesn't have any idea of that.

So it's better to forget about all that and forgive him, after all he had already said 'sorry' to me.

He takes his mobile from my hand and keeps it in his pocket.
Then he holds my hand and we walk on sand.

"If we really want to enjoy our walk here, then we should remove our footwear's" he says and looks down immediately there is realisation.

"Annie why didn't you say that you were barefoot when I was dragging you" he asks shaking his head, in disbelief.

"I tried but" I leave the sentence without completing it.

"Why didn't you slap me that time?" He asks with straight face.

Now I look at him with open mouth and shake my head in disbelief.

"Are you true?"

"Of course, I am. If in future I ever hurt you unknowingly beat the sh....umm life out of me" he says correcting himself.

"What if you hurt me knowingly or with full intension?" I ask him.

"That is not possible, Annie" his voice is determined like some Promise.

He holds my both hands in his, and says "Always remember one thing, if ever I hurt you then it will be in tension, it will never happen with my intention. Though I'll try my best to never hurt you" he says last line while looking down.

"Hey, it's fine you didn't hurt me. I was kidding" I say trying light up over mood.

Shocking me he pulls me in his arms, he holds me tightly close to him. My face is on his heart. I can hear his heartbeats, they are pounding fast just like mine. I recover from my shock and hug him. Burying my face in him, he lifts me, by my waist, little from sand. My legs are in air.

But who cares, I hug him tightly. He is hurt that he hurted me. But I don't think he hurted me. It was difficult to walk on that road without footwear and especially when he was dragging me but I am sure I didn't get any bruise.

Even if I had, I am sure nothing would had hurt me more than his guilty face and sadness filled eyes.

I feel a kiss on my hair. I open my eyes with smile and see people are staring at us. I loosen my hold on him.

"Kabir"

"Hmm"

"We are in public"

"So, what? You are my wifey" he says nuzzling my hair.

I look around and see some people are gazing at us."They are staring, Ka..." I can't complete it

"Let them, you are mine....only mine"

"And You are mine"

"Only yours" we both say together and chuckle.

This is not love but still it feels content in his arms. I don't know how I will feel when and manage when we will love each other.

We brake the hug and smile. He holds my left hand and we walk on sand. I am glad I didn't hurt myself with any bruises when he was dragging me.