Chapter 57

Sorry for the late update.

Dedicated to x-hakunamatata-x

After Ketak and Kunal left, Annie moved to bedroom. She wasn't sure how should she behave. She was happy no doubt but was feeling something like uncomfortable or nervous.

She knew that he loved her and he said her too. But it felt like his eyes were saying something more than that, what was that?

She shouldn't think much. Everything was at their best. She was glad that he spoke about all. She thought why didn't he tell her all these before. He must had his reasons. She is not going to doubt him ever. She did the mistake once not repeating any more.

"Annie" she was startled with his sudden presence. She looked up and found him towering over her.

He was so perfect, in looks, in heart, in behaviour everything about him was perfect.

Kabir snaked his arms around her waist pulling her into him. He leaned down trying to read her mind. She mostly give away her expressions, he had learnt to read her.

There was some confusion in her eyes. He than knew he need to clear things.

"Annie I always wanted to say what you mean to me, but I was never able to find a proper word. I feel for you so strong, so deep. When I touch you my heart swells with pride. My mind finds a different kind of peace. I always tried to touch you without making you uncomfortable. I knew I should had told you all these way before but I wanted you to love me the way I m, not because our past" he looked into her eyes trying to find emotions of love which always twinkle in her eyes while admiring at him.

He cupped her face "I wanted to tell you that you are not only my love, not only my life, not only my world your beyond that. I don't feel three words enough to show what you are to me"

He was feeling pain, a pain which Annie noticed. She understood he felt bad that he can't express his feelings in words because they were not enough.

She felt so lucky to know how much he loved her, it's painful for him that he can't even express it.

Her eyes filled with tears. She knew he loved her. When he touched, when he kissed, even when just he only looked at her. There was Lot's of love in his eyes.

"Annie..." Before he could say or wiped her tears. She tiptoed and placed her lips on his.

It was her way of saying that she understood his love, he didn't need to make anything clear. Things were clear from day one. He was pressuring himself without any reason. He was the with her that's all matters.

Kabir was shocked but he read in kiss and realised she was loving him the way they both knew and understand better.

He nibbled her lower lip gaining excess in her mouth, he ventured all the places. He felt so proud knowing he knew her in a way, which no one else can ever know. His hand found his way around her shirt and massaged on her waist.

His other hand was holding her face on place, it was placed on her neck, slowly he moved his hand on her scalp. Her hand was on his hair, roaming and pulling there. Her other hand was on his chest slowly drowning patterns there.

He felt so aroused, his body was coming to life. He pulled her more close and squeezed her waist.

She was on her toes from the starting of kiss, it was giving away, she can't be more like that but she didn't wish to break the kiss.