chapter 14

Yeah right, here comes new update enjoy my dear friends...

Enjoy

Happy reading

Next day when I woke up I was alone on bed, our day routine was same for three days doing our studies playing game with each other to know, we also play chess with mom, she is trying to teach me and I'm doing pretty good job in that. We had dinner, breakfast and lunch together but Daddy couldn't join us for lunch because of work.

My marriage leave is almost over I'll join collage from Monday i.e. day after tomorrow, so I thought to enjoy these two days with my new family, next week Kabir will return to Bangalore for his studies. So I spent my whole day with Mom and Kabir.

Today in afternoon, when we were playing, mom got call and excused herself from the game than we thought to play with each other.

In start the game was good but when I beat his Queen, he started saying 'no that's not possible, you're cheating, no one can beat my Queen, I'm protecting her' and all other blah blah. I got hyper and we had our first fight, I hate when someone accuses me especially as cheater, I'm not a cheater and I hate them from my bottom of heart. So, basically he did fine good job in pressing all the buttons of my control, I ended the game by throwing it on floor.

And now I'm sulking here in our bedroom. That stupid boy who is also my hubby has irritated me to my core, how dare he accused me 'cheater'

really? Do I look like one?

A fuc*ing cheater.

Language Anisha.

To hell with language.

I pace in the room, my head is hurting from pain now. I should have controlled my anger but that guy, he intentionally did that.

He is so stupid, idiot, weirdo and only god knows what more?

I walk in balcony, here in fresh air I feel little better. This nature helps me to feel better.

I feel so calm here, this place is really very peaceful.
my headache has vanished in no time. I love here.

I hear the voice of opening door but I don't look inside the room. I don't want to see that monkey's face.

A very hot, handsome and killer monkey..!

No he is not that handsome.

Whatever helps you sleep in night..!

Okay, he has a perfect body but that's it.

That's it?

Okay, okay, he has a handsome face too.

he has perfect face, a perfect figure, a perfect height, a perfect bod...

I get it. Please stop his perfect chalisa, and I'm not sure that he actually has that perfect body.

What do you mean?

I mean we haven't checked out his body underneath his shirt.