Chapter 56

Happy Reading

Flashback

From last two years I don't feel satisfied, I want to talk with her, I want to know her it's been years since I talked with her. And I have already accepted her as my wife than why can't I show her my presence after all she is going to be mine.

This time I asked dad to drop me to garden alone where Annie comes to play. Since he was having meeting he didn't argue.

Thank god for the meeting, otherwise I don't have idea how would he have acted when I would had asked to come here alone.

Dad went after saying me all those lines that she is young, she doesn't. Remember me, I can't talk to her and remind all those shit and at last he asked me to be careful.

I was waiting there for Annie and for my surprise she came late, she was with her friends. Normally she always come here with more girls and her one brother but for my shock there was another guy who must be of her age or a year older than her.

What I noticed next made my heart burn in pain that guy was holding her hands. I tried to ignore the pain which I was feeling in my heart.

I m her husband so it's normal if I feel hurt or jealous.

They were playing in garden, running and catching eachother. I was lost in my thoughts. Annie was laughing and running and her friend was running behind to catch her.

While running she looked back and saw her friend was so close to her. She turned in fear and tried run more fast. But she missed her step and follow. It was a hard fall.

I couldn't help and run towards her. Her knee was bleeding bad, she was having scratches on her arms.

I checked her, she was hissing in pain. The pain was visible on her face. It was enough to twist my heart in pain.

Before I can ask her 'how's she?'

Her brother and that other guy was there "Nishu, are you fine?" Asked her brother in concern.

"Aahh, it's paining so much" her eyes were slightly wet.

She was trying her best to control her tears.

That guy opened a water bottle and started to clean her knee wound.

She was crying with pain.

I pushed that guy little.

"Are you alright?" I asked

She looked at me with her those big innocent eyes. Looking little shocked because she practically doesn't know me.

She just nod her head in reply.

She tried to stand up with the help of her friends.

"Nikhil take her till gate, I m Calling papa till than" said Annie's brother to that guy.

He moved more close to Annie, he hold her shoulder for support, Annie hold his waist.

They were walking, Annie was still hissing in pain. She was limping badly.

That sight was disturbing, and I was already trying to adjust with it but her pain was giving hard time to control.

Losing my last bit of sense I walked towards them and asked Nikhil to move little away, surprisingly he did as I said.

I took Annie in my arms. Right now I don't care about what will happen later. She wasn't heavy to carry. I looked down at her. Her eyes were still teary. I blinked at her assuring that it won't pain much.

Promises That We will KeepOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara