Chapter 25

Here I am with new update...

Hope so you will like it...

Happy Reading.....

This guy, he can't stop his tactics, god only knows how he make my heart beats so fast.

Stupid heart and stupid hubby!

Who knows? Maybe you are only one stupid here.

No one asked for your opinion so please shut your mouth.

I glare at my subconscious mind.

Poor me!

She pouts making me more angry.

This hubby is enough for making me mad now this stupid subconscious mind of mine is irritating me too.

First this guy rejected.....to ....to kiss me, and now behaving like so innocent abla bicchara(poor) type.

Why the hell he didn't kiss me?

Isn't I am desirable or kissable?

What's his problem?

And what's yours?

He rejected me that's my problem, how can this guy reject me all the time. It didn't happen first time with me.

This was third time, I feel so rejected.

This is the problem, you feel you are rejected but even if he had kissed you, you would had felt hurt.

Maybe you are right but who cares he still rejected me.

There was true desire in his eyes, I saw that, I felt that. But he suddenly stopped.

Why?

Why god why?

These guys are so unpredictable and strange.

Hmm Let it be, who cares?

Oh god
Maybe he had any girlfriend whom he loved and left for this marriage, now he can't move on from her.

You are thinking nonsense now!

Shutup let me think.

Whatever!

This make sense, that's why he always control himself around me and never kissed me.

But then why he behave all lovey dovey and so caring type?

Good question! Now what to do?

Ask him.

What? How?

Silly girl! SOS.

Yeah!

I takeout my mobile, and type message. My thumb his hovering on send button not sure what to do?

I look at him and found him looking at my mobile, I unconsciously shift my mobile from his eye sight.

He looks up at me, giving me his favorite annoyed look.

Today I am also in no mood of his drama. I glare at him and gestures him to look ahead otherwise this stupid hubby will die himself and kill poor his mom dad too.

He gives me a sharp look then look ahead.

Now back to main problem!
What to do? Send or not?

My subconscious mind giggles like school girl.

What?

You was hiding this message from him.

So?