Chapter 11

W

ow Double Update

Love you all...❤❤😘😍

Happy reading

Oh God, why I did I do that?

Because of Those bicthes, who provoked me to do that. That was so embarrassing moment, no that was most embarrassing moment of my life.

I cup his cheeks and kiss him on his forehead, his body gets freeze first but after a while it eased like his body is leaving all the tensions behind and enjoying the moment.

I'm sure from outside it is looking like we are lip locking but who cares?, I'm showing them that they can only admire the beauty of my hubby from afar, I'm the one and only one who can touch him and feel his warmth. All that is mine only mine.

I'm bit possessive about my things and this person is about person not thing, he is my hubby, only mine and I hate sharing.

But after the kiss when I release him. This kiss made everything very awkward, he smirks at me before closing door and hoping on driving seat.

And now we are in Cafe Coffee Day, he is eating big crunch Veg classic Berger and I'm eating big crunch veg spicy Berger.

He is having red velvet lette and for me I'm having Cranberry latte, yummy it's good. Normally I'm not big fan of CCD but today it seems like my hunger is talking.

He clears his throat for my attention, I look up but avoid his eye contact, this is so awkward after that kiss we didn't talk till now.

"You look more gorgeous when you are nervous" he says with smile.

I look in his eyes which are twinkling with mischievous sparks making my eyes wide.

"But you look more good when you are jealous" he states chuckling, idiot I was not jealous they were jealous, why would I feel jealous?
He is already mine and they are eyeing him, so I claim my hubby as mine but I can't say these words to him.

"Why would I feel jealous?" I ask him acting innocent.

"Because they were eyeing me" he says calmly

"If they were drooling on you, than why would I feel jealous?" I ask him irritatedly.

"It's obvious because I'm your husband" he says little sternly.

"You said the actual reason why I wasn't jealous" I say him but he looks at me like I'm having two heads.

So I try to clear my words.

"You are saying, that you are my hubby, right?" I ask him calmly.

"Yup" he says proudly and I feel something in my stomach.

"That's the reason, why they were jealous, why would I feel jealous when you are already mine" I say raising my eyebrows with small smile which smile he returns me understanding the meaning of my word, I see little redness on his cheeks. Is he really blushing?

Oh god it's picture perfect face but that redness venished in no second.

"They were so irritating, I thought only boys are pervert but nowadays girls are also pervert" he says making faces.