Chapter 7

I m sorry for late update but thank you for waiting...

Happy reading😉😘

This morning when I woke up, I was alone in our bedroom. I was late like always so, I quickly got up and did my morning chores.

After 45 minutes now I am ready for my day but still here is no sign of my hubby, I check time it's 9:15 so, I walk down.

In living room I meet mom "good morning mom"

She looks up from magazine and smiles at me "good morning baby, today after breakfast all the relatives will leave" she says sadly.

I nod, not knowing what else to do.

She gestures me to seat next to her, I walk and sit with mom.

"I am so happy that we all were together, these days with all family were heaven, other wise I feel so lonely living here alone" she takes my hands in her and adds "I always feel alone here, kabir rarely comes here, he was so engrossed in his study that he didn't come home in vacations too. but now you have came in his life. I am happy that he will not engross himself in his study and if he does, I'm confident that you will take care of him"

I smile at her and ask "mom do you like that saree which I had given you?"

"Yeah, that's so pretty thank you, baby" she replies with beautiful smile.

"I want to show you something" she beams but checks time in her wrist "but this is our breakfast time after breakfast I will show you something" she says last part with teasing smile which I can't understand why?.

Soon we all are sitting on dinning table but there is no sign of my dear hubby as well as some cousins are missing.

We all hear laughs and turn to source of voice and found my hubby with his cousins Rahul and Raj coming for breakfast. Once they come they wish good morning which we all reply with simple good morning or with nod.

They are syill standing, I look up to see why they all are not settling, Raj gives some hint to Rahul something related to chairs which I can't understand but than I notice Kabir is walking to sit beside me but Rahul runs and sit beside me and kabir gives him angry glare like they are talking in eyes language.

"Let him sit with Nishu, you are going to sit with her forever, Dude" pipes Raj while settling himself between Priya and Aunty.

Kabir makes face and sits next to Rahul.

Which make Everybody laugh.

Soon we all had complete our breakfast, and move to living room and everybody were chating when clock sound indicate that it's 10am.

Rahul, Raj, and kabir come down with luggages. They three seem like very close to each other. all start to bid bye and hugging each other, Priya engulfs me in hug I reciprocate the hug, now suddenly I feel that they all are actually leaving us, this days were fun with them she is so like Anku.

I am very bad in this emotional things. I am emotional is understatement everybody are looking sad but guys are hiding it but we women show it with our eyes. Mom and aunty both have tears in their eyes. I too have tears in my eyes, we all wave them bye when they get in car.

Kabir is also going airport with them to see off them.

I turn and see mom is in arms of uncle. They look so cute mom is resting her head on his shoulder. I can say they love each other very much. I hope someday I will have my cute love story with Kabir.

Mom looks me starring them and blushes and tries to get out from his arms but uncle doesn't lose his hold.

"Don't very sweetheart, she is our daughter you don't need to feel shy in front of her" uncle says winking at me which makes mom red like tomato.