Chapter 48

This chapter has a very special appearance of my dear friend Reyah_nisa

As mom and I have planned I will go Bangalore today, I have afternoon plan booked for the same. So before that I m going to meet my all family.

I already bid bye to mom dad. Dad was so happy, he had already planned that after sending Kabir he will send me there.

So smart in-laws, they always want that we can have some quality time together.

Yeah they are smart and we are lucky.

I had already informed my family about my going to Bangalore. They are little worried about my travelling alone but they accepted easily because it's a day travel. If it would had been night travel then problem would had arisen.

They still think me baby, even after marriage. Don't know when they will see me as grown individual.

Don't forget Kabir he too feel same.

Poor me and stupid they.

Mummy was happy to see me. I guess my face is looking happy with all the things I got without even asked for. A caring husband, who easily sacrifices his sleep for me. Loving in-laws who helps me in planning to surprise my husband.

I had so many other things in my mind, I thought to ask papa. I have heard mom dad talking about Kabir's past and I ended overhearing it.

"Today Nishu asked me about Kabir's past, she got his treatment file" mom said to dad.

"Oh god, what did you tell" dad was shocked.

"I give her all the necessary details about Kabir's past, she deserves to know it" mom replied

"How did she take it?" Dad asked still concerned.

"She was hurt, I saw pain in her eyes. she cried feeling his pain. She is best for Kabir. She loves him" mom said feeling content and happy.

"I know she is mature and smart In handling relationship, did you tell her each and every detail" dad asked

I was moving ahead to return my room thinking I would talk with them later about the plan of going Bangalore.

But mom's reply stopped me and made me overhear more.

"No, I don't want to bring a past which is forgotten it's not my place. I feel Kabir won't like bringing past topic of her" mom said

Her

Who?

"Hmm, I too feel it's Kabir's place to talk about all that. But I feel since they are happy without knowing past then it doesn't matter to bring that old past" dad sighed.

"Hmm, I just wish they always be happy" mom replied.

I moved to my bedroom with a big question in my head.

But after video call I didn't feel much to know about that past. But I will ask Kabir if he wants to share than I m always ready to hear about it.

You feel our Heart can bear it?

I don't know, I m sure it will hurt me but there's a curious side in me wants to know his past. I m sure, I m not his first. Maybe I first with whom he got physically close, but there was someone in his heart before me.

Or still she is there?

I don't want to think about it. It hurts to think that I m not only in his heart, like he is in mine.