chapter 49

Happy Reading

"I m so sorry for scaring you like this, I never meant to happen this. How did you manage to come here so fast? Did you inform mom dad?" He asked looking horrified even with the thought.

"Actually I didn't inform anyone, I was inside airport when I got call but I already had bid bye to bru. I was alone and I wanted to see you first before doing anything" I said and he relaxed little.

"One minute, why were you at airport
That time? Where were about to go?" He asked noticing my words.

"Relax I wasn't leaving you. Actually I was coming Bangalore to surprise you" I said looking down, I feel little shy.

"Oh god Annie, I messed things" he said and tried to move his right hand.

"AHH" he screamed in pain.

"Oh god" I was on my toes I walked to other side of bed and held his right arm "is it paining so much?" I asked and checked his arm.

Nurse told me there is no fracture.

Shoulder dislocation!

"I think your shoulder is dislocate" I said in concern voice.

"Or fracture?" Kabir asked looking tensed.

"They have done your arm's x-ray, it's not fractured" I said checking his arm. Luckily there aren't swollen.

"It's hurting pretty bad, how many days it will take to get better?" He asked looking at me.

"At least one week" he looked worried but just nod his head.

"Do you remember how it Happened?" I asked

"I was near to home, I took right turn but suddenly some bike hit my bike and I fall on my right hand" he said remembering the events.

"It's okay, you are fine that's all matters,  glad it wasn't a big accident" I replied.

"By the way when u was unconscious, police came and informed that it happened because other bike driver was on call. He got fracture in his left arm" I informed him.

"It was just a accident, I m glad he is not hurt that bad" with his words my heart melt.

At that moment I heard a knock on door, we turned and see doctor has arrived.

I can see  another person following behind him. She waved her hand at me. I smiled at her. Feeling a different kind of warmth inside me.

Husna!

"Mr Kabir, you are fine just a wound on head some little scratches here and there, a dislocated arm that's all" Doctor all that like it's nothing.

"Is he really fine with these much things?" Asked Husna before I can ask.

"Madam, accident can have been worse, we could have been watching something else, touchwood scenario isn't that bad" doctor explained so calmly.

Husna nod her head in understanding.

"How are you feeling?" Doctor asked this question directly to Kabir.

"I m fine, just I can't move my right hand" he said and looked towards his right arm.

"It's because your right shoulder is dislocated because you fall on that side, your all body was on that time. Luckily it's not fractured. If you want you can stay for a night in hospital or once you wear shoulder immobilizer you can leave" doctor said and write medicines on paper.

"I would like to leave, I don't like hospital. And since I have my wife here, she will take care of me" Kabir said happily.

"Looks like you are newly wed" for once doctor smiled.