Chapter 58

Happy Reading!

Anisha's POV

The moment we reached near entrance of college. K2 were waiting for us and for my surprise there was two girls with them.

Their girlfriends!

Maybe, don't make conclusion without knowing truth.

We walked till them Kabir was happily holding my hand. I looked up at him, he was looking so happy.

"Kabir these two girls?" I wishpered while walking.

He looked at me down and raised his one eyebrow, "they are just friends, but I think Kunal likes the girl in red"

He wishpered copying me, he bend down little to my level "you don't need to worry about anyone. I m only yours" I blushed with his statement and noticed love bite on his body where neck and shoulder meets which I had made last night intentionally. Marking him as mine. He was bending so it was in display.

Marking him?

I blushed, feeling hot.

"Kabir, I think you didn't notice but you have umm mark near your neck. So be careful" I said pushing his shoulder little back. His proximity was bothering me.

"That's called love bite, which my dearest wife had made with so much passion. Of course I saw it. It's look good on me" he proudly said making me shock.

Doesn't he bother if anyone will see than they will tease him?

I couldn't understand this man.

"Hey, so Anisha had came to drop you today" stated Ketak with a wink.

"Hmm, I wanted to show my college and friends to my wife" proudly Kabir pulled me close to him. His hand was on my waist claiming me.

"Wife?" The girl in black asked shocked.

Didn't she notice how coupling we are behaving? And my newly married look.
My vermilion, my mangalsutra and my favourite Chudda!!

Idiot girl.

"Yeah, meet My wife Mrs. Anisha Kabir Deewan" Kabir introduced me to them.

"She is Karuna" the girl in red "and she is Payal" the girl in black.

"Hi" I smiled happily.

"Hello" Karuna replied with small smile.

"Hey" Payal didn't seem happy.

"If you are done being husband can you focus on study?" Asked Kunal faking anger.

Kabir left my waist and held my hand. He made little distance but didn't go any far.

"Man, you are whipped, can't you even leave her for two minutes" teased Ketak.

I blushed but Kabir looked totally unaffected.

"We are shocked is understatement, Kabir was never like this. I even doubted him as a gay" said shocked Karuna.

I chuckled along with them.

Gay? Only if they know his magical body, artistic lips, skilled fingers.

Don't go there. I shook my head mentally to get rid of my sinful thoughts.

"Seriously dude, he was always running away from girls. Not at all interested in anyone" chided Ketak.

"So what? She is not any girl. She is my Annie and FYI I m going to be same like before with other girls" Kabir shrugged his shoulders.