Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet

Val and Willow <3

"What the hell, Val!" Jarrad shouts, I turn my head slowly to see what the commotion is about

"What the hell, Val!" Jarrad shouts, I turn my head slowly to see what the commotion is about. I gasp, "you got more tattoos!" He exclaims. His chest and stomach is covered with a tattoo of a face or something like that, he is like covered in tattoos now. The tattoos are red rimmed- most likely infected.

He grins and looks down at his tats, "cool, am I right?" I shake my head in horror and he looks at me in amusement. The swelling of my chin hasn't even gone down yet and it's very sore, it feels like I'm gonna need surgery but I don't need it.

"Dude, you're human- it hurts right? You're acting like you can't feel a god damn thing," Aidan blurts into the conversation. Valentino grins and drops down beside me, he places an arm on the head of the couch over my head and points to the beer that's sitting on the glass coffee table which I don't know why they have a glass coffee table because when they're fighting they most likely tackle each other to the floor. They need a wooden one, previous glass tables probably have broken.

"Can barely feel a thing," Valentino shrugs. I swear he has the skin of a rhino some times.... I only know that rhino skin is tough and strong from the movie called 'split' I learned new facts from that movie. Mike and Nova walk in hand in hand and Nova looks at me straight away then points ah me, I point to myself in confusion and she rolls her eyes and nods at me.

"Yes, you! We gotta start planning the wedding Will," my mouth forms an 'o' shape and I shrug. Valentino most likely will say that I have to stay in the house because something could happen to me, he's too overprotective.

"When?" I ask, she shrugs to herself and pauses for a moment. Mike and Novas eyes land on Valentino, both wide as saucers. I can't help but crack a small grin at this, it kind of looks ridiculous. It's even more ridiculous how he can barley feel the god damn thing!

"Now? Let's go to Mikes place," great! Now I can get my revenge. If she said that we were going out to the shops then I immediately would've rejected the idea to start the planning now. This chin is not going out material! "And it's just us two, no guys. There's a hidden message there Val," she points at him and he sticks his hands up in surrender. "She's coming wether you approve or not," she firmly nods her head and walks out of the room to make a more dramatic affect to it. This is not some movie, Nova! We all chuckle at her attempt of being aggressive and all.

"By the way it will be our home!" Mike shouts only to receive no response, she's most likely embarrassed by what happened and I couldn't blame her at all. Nah I wouldn't of even been embarrassed because I'm cool like that, Mike walks out of the living room to search for her and I clap my hands together. Now that he's gone I can let the plan commence.

"Do you have any weed killer or anything like that? I also need lots of salt water so I can kill the grass. We also need to deliver some sex objects to his home, okay?" They all look at me like I'm crazy and I point to my chin with a scowl. "I want payback and I'm getting payback!" I hiss out; everyone knows how much Mike loves his lawn and plants. He would kill anyone who dares to mess with the plants that took him so long to grow. All I'm going to do is kill the perfectly good grass, well some spots of it at least.
||
"Okay Aidan and Landon, you two somehow distract Mike and Jarrad and Titus you two distract Nova!" I don't think Titus is in on the plan, he's just leaning against the car casually. Valentino can't be here for the plan because Nova said that he must stay away from the house because I need a break then she'll get all suspicious if she sees him. But Titus isn't exactly on board here, I think he's just here for the fun of it.