Chapter 44- Someone's protective

The song above is romantic (NOTD remix) by Stanaj and its like my favourite song

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The song above is romantic (NOTD remix) by Stanaj and its like my favourite song.

Can someone please make a cover with the above image? Message me privately if you will.
                                      • •
"This is nice, who organised this little get together?" Nova asks. I feel sorry for the chefs having to make food for so many people. Everyone points to me and I hold my hands up, is that a bad thing? It's a pretty classy and expensive restaurant though. So we'd all probably get kicked out if we came in trackies and a sweatshirt.

"Well we all haven't gotten together in a while so I thought... why not?" I shrug. The guys are all practically on their phones while us girls are being social. What is so important? For one night can't they just drop their phones and have a normal conversation and be social? I lunge towards Val's phone and snatch it out of his hands. "Get off your phones right now," I growl angrily. They all look up and stare at me.

"Willow can you give me my phone back?" Valentino asks. "Something important is going on," shouldn't he make time for his girlf- I'm not his girlfriend, he hasn't asked me. I need to remember that, he didn't even say it politely with manners. "Willow," he growls in warning and grabs my arm. His grip is tight and bruising, I frown at him as he is not usually this aggressive towards me.

"Valentino, you're hurting me," I whisper. He quickly releases me and I put his phone on the table, I stand up and push back the chair and speed walk to the bathroom. I wince as I stare at the red marks on my wrist, the door barges open and I quickly look up. The girls rush over towards me and start asking questions.

"Are you okay?"

"Do you want me to bash him? Cause I will," Amalia punches her own hand as an example. I chuckle and shake my head, running my sore wrist. Emberly winces and touches it gently.

"It's just some internal bleeding, that's what a bruise is. It'll be okay," I shrug like it doesn't matter. Her jaw ticks and she sighs, shaking her head at me in disapproval.

"Let's get you some ice," they pull me out of the bathroom and shop the closest waiter. Of course it's a guy. "Could we please have some ice for our friend here?" He looks down at me and licks his lips before nodding.

"Just wait one second and I'll be right there," he wonders off then comes back a couple minutes later with a bag of ice in one hand. He stands really really close, close enough that if Val saw... this guy would leave with a bloody nose. I take a step back and he looks me up and down with no shame. I uncomfortably shift and look at Nova who is about to have a go at him when Val and the boys appear.

"What's going on here?" Val asks, looking at how close the man is to me. His eyes darker and he looks at me with accusation, what did I do?