Chapter 9- Scaring people

"HURRY UP PEOPLE!" I shout, they're taking forever

"HURRY UP PEOPLE!" I shout, they're taking forever. It doesn't take that long to order an ice cream for just one person, this is so frustrating! You should know what ice cream you already want. "Why are there so much people in front of me?" I groan, Nova gives me a look of disbelief.

"There's literally only two people in front of you," she says slowly like she's trying to speak to a four year old. I roll my eyes at her and mirror her look.

"Two people is the same as two thousand when it comes to waiting for an ice cream Nova," I say in all seriousness. She groans running her hand over her face and scowls at me in annoyance, hey I'm not that annoying. I'm just impatient, especially when it comes to ice cream. If eating was a sport then I'd be a professional, I'd win millions!

They turn around looking at me with dirty glares and muttering something along the lines of me being rude and impatient. But who is really listening? Finally after minutes of waiting I'm at the front, I grin, "I want a double scoop on a waffle cone cookies and cream and chocolate." The guy nods and does what I ask, I quickly pay then walk away not waiting for Nova. Nova catches up and we walk outside the ice cream parlour, we sit down where we see Chris sitting as well as Mike; I'm glad Valentino didn't come, I'm not exactly his biggest fan. When he called me his girl everyone looked at me and I was mad, I am not his girl!

Maybe I should move to another country so I won't be near him, but he would most likely get on a plane and look for me then find me and drag me home after a long ass speech that really isn't needed. Landon is chatting up some chick, she's leaning against the wall and his hands are caging her in. It's just us here, the others are either having a break and chilling or having a lovers fest. I lick my ice cream and moan at the taste, I love ice cream so much.

"Well if it isn't Chris Hale and Mike Saunders," our heads all turn to a guy with black silky waves of hair, pale skin, brown eyes and he's tall. Chris stands up and Mike does too, both of them have grins on their faces but I'm too consumed in my ice cream to really pay attention.

"Dylan, how are you buddy?" Chris pats him on the back after giving him a man hug, well more like a slap. The guy named Dylan grins, Nova and I look at each other in confusion but then I shrug and continue licking my melting ice cream.

"Great man, are they your chicks?" I freeze and look at him, this is such a bad time. Ice cream is all around my mouth, on my nose and trailing down from my mouth and plus I have a swollen chin and I look homeless. He chuckles when he looks at me, amusement swirls in his eyes and I look away in embarrassment. Nah, it's not that embarrassing I don't really care.

"I'm the single one here...." Chris trails off, Chris is so sweet though! He's really kind and respectful and I can just see him as a relationship guy but then he can be a bad boy and has those bad boy looks.