Chapter 49- The country

"Here you go honey," Amalia places a mug of hot chocolate in front of me even though it's summer

"Here you go honey," Amalia places a mug of hot chocolate in front of me even though it's summer. I spin the spoon around with one hand while I lean on my other one- cupping my face.

"Thanks Amalia," I mutter. She sighs and sits next to me and rubs my back, I look at her feeling every single emotion possible. We stay silent for a while, I just stare outside. It's a bright sunny day, it would have been a good day to spend outside. "This wasn't supposed to happen," I cry placing my head between my hands.

"What was supposed to happen Willow?" Amalia asks softly. I blink repeatedly, attempting to get rid of the tears. I look around and slam my hands on the table.

"I wasn't supposed to get pregnant. And if I was it would have been planned and Val would have been hugging and kissing me and he would have been so happy, he would be here with me right now. How can life go from so well to so bad? I just don't get it. I haven't done anything wrong to deserve all of the sh*t I'm getting, have I Amalia?" My voice cracks at the end and all I feel is sadness and loneliness.

"Maybe this was supposed to happen, Willow. Maybe you were meant to fall pregnant, maybe Val's reaction was supposed to happen. Maybe this is happening for a reason Will. I believe everything happens for a reason. Maybe all the bad things happen so good things can happen too. Everything happens for a reason, we either learn from it or run away from it. But things can't stay good forever, bad things have to happen for good things to come. Bad things weigh out the good things. You'll either learn from this or you won't. You're strong and I believe that everything will work out, it always does," she says.

"You think everything always works out? Well you're wrong. Are you saying that my parents death is a good thing? Are you saying that everything that's happened this past 6 months is a good thing, Amalia!? Yes, maybe some good things have happened but not all things work out. Jasmine died, that wasn't for the best. Kane died, maybe that was for the best for you all but it wasn't for me. I deserved to know from the beginning, but i was left in the dark. Val, after impregnating me tells me to get rid of our baby? That's like Jarrad saying get rid of Tyrese! Good things happen but while those good things happen, someone gets hurt. Someone always gets hurt!" I yell.

"Willow you need to calm down. Look, I get where you're coming from and I'm sorry. I don't know how you feel at the moment, none of us do-" I cut her off.

"It was you and Nova! You did this. You didn't let me decide, Nova decided to call him up so I had to tell him. What kind of friendship is that? I would have told him when I was ready but you both pushed me! Friends don't do that, I trusted you! I don't think I can be here, you are apart of the reason why this happened. I shouldn't be pushed to tell my boyfriend something, I shouldn't be forced. This should be my decision, but it was yours and Nova's. I'm leaving,"she calls after me trying to stop me but I just keep walking. I end up at Zac's house. The guards let me in straight away and I keep my hand on my stomach as I walk up the drive way. Claudia and Zac are laughing outside, it's been weeks so they obviously have sorted everything out. Claudia sees me first, her eyes widen and she rushes over to me.

"Willow? What happened? Are you okay?" She asks. I shake my head and begin sobbing uncontrollably. She helps me inside and sits me on the couch, The sobs still don't stop. I tell them everything, Zac is learning against the wall while listening. He walks out of the room with his phone in his hand.

"You're pregnant? Willow, Val is male; he's bound to react like this because he's stupid! What he did wasn't right, he doesn't mean those things he said. Val is just scared, that's what someone says when they're scared," right. I forgot. They have a 'connection' as Valentino told me.

"But it doesn't make it right. He shouldn't say those things, it takes two to tango! It's his fault too, he wasn't careful and neither was I," I mumble.

"Has he tried contacting you?" She asks checking her phone. I shrug, holding my own in my hand tightly.

"Currently, my phone is switched off as I'm trying to avoid everyone as you do when you're hurt. You did it too, shuttling out everyone is so much easier..." she sighs sadly and shakes her head.

"Not in the end. It doesn't make everything better ya know? It makes things complicated. Just turn on your phone and let everyone know you're okay," I sigh and turn on my phone. Dozens of messages come through. I reply to all except Nova, Amalia and Valentino.

Val ❤️❤️❤️>> Willow, where are you?
Val❤️❤️❤️>> Please call me
Val ❤️❤️❤️>> Angel I need to know if you're safe

My eyes water and I shake my head, he hurt me too much. He can't just say sorry then think he's forgiven. This is something serious and what Valentino said wasn't right. Nova and Amalia don't deserve a reply, it was them. I need to invest in better friends.

"Done?" Claudia asks me. I gaze up from my phone and turn my phone off, I nod slowly. "You can sleep in the spare bedroom, chose any and make yourself at home. The Netflix password is on the wall and I'll get someone to send up some food. Want to use my clothes after you shower?"

"That would be great, thanks. Claudia... this means so much to me, thank you,"she hugs me tightly after I say this. Tomorrow I will be out of her hair, out of everyone's. I won't annoy anyone, I will bring them peace.
••
After showering and eating, I lay in bed deciding where to run off to when my phone rings. I don't look at the caller as I answer, "Willow? Thank god, angel!" He exclaims. I don't say anything. "Willow, please talk. Fine. Just listen. I love you so much, I was scared at the time but I've had a lot of thinking time. So please come and see me so I can tell you face to face.... please-" I hang up.

I did it because every time I hear his voice, I remember what happened and what was said. I'm not going to be the girl that forgives the guy right away.

I receive a message from Val and I open it, it says 'goodnight, I love you even if you hate me.' It hurts me that he thinks I hate him, I wouldn't be mad at him if I hated him. This wouldn't have mattered as much if I didn't love him. It would have mattered a lot but not as much as this.
••
This morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn and caught the train to the country. The country is so peaceful and not many people who I know are there, it's quite, fresh and beautiful. I'm roaming the area when I see a local doctor, I walk through the door and decide to book an appointment. The lady tells me that someone cancelled so I can get into an appointment now.

"Congratulation, you're happy if you have a baby inside you I'm guessing?" The doctor smiles, her hair in a tight bun. It feels as if I've gone cold from the moment she said those words.

"I would be happy if my boyfriend wasn't such an asshole and would be here with me, but he is an asshole and he isn't here because of a fear that most likely isn't going to happen!" I say in one breath.

"Right..." she trails off and grabs the stuff needed to see if I have a baby growing inside me. Half mine and half Valentino's. "Look at the screen, you see the small little thing there. That's your baby. You're pregnant alright, about a couple weeks along," my eyes start watering and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Thank you," she cleans the gel off me and I stand up and grab my purse. Well I'm definitely pregnant now.

"You're welcome. I hope things work out for you," I smile, walk out, pay then go and see the country.

What a beautiful world with such evil people.

••
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This book is coming to an end so stop asking because I really don't know.

Thank you all for the support!

Comment
Vote
Share

Keely