Chapter 30- Downfall

"NO! YOU PURPOSELY DO THIS TO PI-- ME OFF!! You need to stop this crap Willow, I've had it; you're triggering me!!" Valentino roars

"NO! YOU PURPOSELY DO THIS TO PI-- ME OFF!! You need to stop this crap Willow, I've had it; you're triggering me!!" Valentino roars. I stare with wide eyes at him, he's been shouting at me for a solid ten minutes. No one is here but us because they're all out their houses.

"You don't need to be so possessive over me all the god damn time and you aren't my parents, who tell me when I need to come home and all. I'm a 21 year old woman not a 13 year old girl!" I exclaim. Do you ever get so frustrated that you run on the spot with your fists clenched while screaming.

"I do need to be possessive over you because last time I checked, you belonged to me," he growls. My breathing becomes laboured and I glare at him, I pick up the pillow on the couch and throw it at him.

"Gosh, you're such a jerk!" I exclaim. His face is impassive, no emotion whatsoever. His fists are clenched and he is breathing heavily. Val punches the wall then looks back at me, his jaw clenched. Steam is practically exploding out of his ears! He storms away, not saying a word. While I just stand there, staring blankly at the hole in the wall Valentino made.
                                       ||
Valentino' pov
"You think you treat Willow so good, when you actually don't man. I'm sorry to say but all of us can be pretty bad to our girls, I still feel bad when I ignored Cadence once," Aidan winces at the memory. I roll my eyes and drop the smoke on the ground then stomp on it with my boot.

"I try, mate. I really do, but my anger ends up getting in the way and then I shout at Will- upsetting her. She hasn't left her room all day, what do I do?" I run my hands down my face and sigh out of frustration.

"Give Willow more freedom. Willow is a kind hearted woman, she will understand if you explain why you do what you do. But she also needs freedom, they all do; we need to give them time by themselves without interrupting them or interrogating the guys they talk to." I bite my lip and think for a moment, can I do that?

"But that is so hard to do, girls like Willow are rare; they're like gems, even diamonds! Because they are so precious and worth so much. If I was her, I would have killed me by now," I sigh. It's hard to tell people things, I've never found it easy. She deserves a reason as to why I killed her brother, but I can't tell her. It would break her.

"Go talk to her, she will forgive you," before I was so mad, I was in the heat of the moment so I said things that I didn't mean. It was never my intention to hurt her emotionally, I could never hurt my angel physically and it just pains me knowing that I've hurt her emotionally.

"Thanks Aidan," he nods and I release a breath of air. It's time to talk to Willow, this needs to be done. What can I say though? 'I'm sorry for acting all possessive?' Or 'I never intend to hurt you emotionally.' This is all too complicated. By the time I've thought of all possible things to say to my angel, I've reached her room where she is. I hold my fist in the air then knock on her door. A minute later, the door swings open and Willow stands there tiredly.

She's so small, delicate and precious. Her head is just at my shoulder, Willow blinks up at me. "Will...... I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot and I shouldn't treat you the way I do angel," I don't touch her, waiting for her to say something.

"I really hate you sometimes, Val." she smiles, I can't help but smile at her and pull her to me for a hug. She rests her head on my chest as I tightly hold her, this means more to me then I make it out to be.

"I hate me too," I whisper into her hair.
Two weeks later- February the fifth
Willow's pov

I push my face back forming a double chin and send Val a cheeky smirk, his eyebrows raise and he chuckles at my antics. He makes his eyes go crossed eyed then does a weird position with his mouth, my eyes go wide and I snort then cough when the lady looks at us. Right now we happen to be at a meeting, a meeting for me and what major I want to do. Which I'm taking up being a doctor, at first I wanted to own my own business but then I thought.... I want to help people. Now this is how I can help people.

So we are waiting to get into the meeting room, well I'm waiting and Val has just come for emotional support because I really need it at a time like this. It's nerve racking. I'm sitting opposite to Valentino because I felt like it and now we are making crazy faces at each other. The reception lady probably things that we are crazy.

"Willow Davids?" My head snaps to the door where my meeting will be held, I look at Val nervously then stand up. As I walk past him, he grabs my hand; I look down at him and he smiles up at me. "Good luck," he whispers, giving his hand a squeeze, I let go then make my way towards the lady who looks more professional than ever. Since I'm applying late, I had to book a meeting.

"Take a seat," she smiles, I nod and sit down at a random seat. She sits too and looks at me then at some files. "So Ms Davids, why now?" She asks, I shrug.

"I was scared, I didn't have anyone to help me decide what I wanted to be. I didn't have anyone to help me or give me an instruction book on what to do. My parents died years ago and I haven't found it easy, then when my brother died.... I decided that I want to help people, at first I wanted to own a business but now.... I need to help people. It's like God is telling me that I must do this." The lady writes some notes down then drops her pen, leaning forward to get a better look at me.

"You want to help people?" She asks, I nod. "You need to help people?" I nod, what's with the similar questions? "Then you can help people, Willow," my breath catches in my throat, a happy feeling bursts inside me.

"Really?" I contain myself wanting to scream in joy, I just smile.

"Welcome to the nursing industry, you can leave now Ms Davids; it was a pleasure meeting you," she smiles.

"No, it was a pleasure meeting you; thank you so much for this opportunity," I stand and walk out of the room, Val stands and I run up to him; enveloping him in a massive hug. He chuckles and hugs me back, tightly.

"I take it things went well?" He breaths out, I pull back slightly and look up at him with a happy Chester cat smile.

"More than well, Val. I'm so happy!" I exclaim, he laughs and presses his face into my neck.

"I'm glad that you're more than happy, Will."

I stare up at him, for a moment I feel like kissing him. For a moment I think that he wants to kiss me too, but any emotion in his eyes disappears.... Yet, he keeps smiling.
||
I did this on the bus and I think it's short and sweet, nothing wrong with that.

Comment, vote, share and follow

Keely