Chapter 51- Doctor trips

The next morning I wake up early, way too early for me anyway

The next morning I wake up early, way too early for me anyway. The effects of pregnancy is starting to come through, my feet are big and swollen. They hurt a lot too, I groan and someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" I shout.

Titus walks in the room and leans against the wall, "I told him to leave. I'm sorry, I didn't expect him to be f***ing Spider-Man and climb up to the window."

This makes me laugh, "it's okay. I let him say what he wanted then I made him leave. If he stayed any longer I feared what I would do." He walks over to the bed and sits at the end and looks at me.

"So... have things sorted out?" He asks tentatively. I sigh and rub my face with my hands, everything has worn me out lately. I just want to go home and lay in bed with Val while eating food and watching movies. But I can't because I'm mad at him. I need to keep reminding myself of that fact.

"Not quite, but we'll get there eventually," I smile. He smiles and nods, "thank you for everything. I really really appreciate it all."

"I would do it again," he chuckles softly and stands up walking to the door. He stops when he's in the frame, "breakfast is on the bench." Then he walks off leaving me and my thoughts.

Something tells me that Val will come again today, he won't give up. It kinda makes me happy how much he is trying, maybe he does want the baby and all that was said was out of fear. "Lord help me," passes my lips as my feet touch the floor.

I walk out of the room slowly and down the stairs, I eventually get there and begin eating. The sound of someone clearing their throat makes me turn my attention to behind me. Nova. "Will-" I cut her off with so much anger.

"No Nova. Leave! I can't see you because is what you did, you never let me decide for myself do you? Well you should have because maybe Valentino's reaction would have been different, I was going to tell him when I was ready!" I find it so hard to try and forgive her at the moment when I haven't said what needs to be said.

"Were you though? None of us believed for one second that you were going to tell him and he deserved to know! I highly doubt his reaction would be anything different than what it was. This is so typical of Willow! When someone tries helping you, you get mad about it and don't talk to them even though they were trying to be nice!" She yells.

"MAYBE THEY WERENT ACTUALLY HELPING! MAYBE I DIDNT WANT HELP?! Did you ever think of that? You need to stop making decisions for other people and trying to control their lives. It's not getting you far, is it?" I spit, my eyes turning into slits. I feel so so angry, I want to punch something or should I say someone. I have every right to be angry with her, I'm going to be angry with her.