Chapter 42-Urgent

"So you confessed your love to each other?" Nova asks, a grin on her face

"So you confessed your love to each other?" Nova asks, a grin on her face. Amalia is rocking Tyrese in her arms; his thumb is in his mouth and he's sleeping. Emberly is eating chocolate ice cream and Cadence is playing one of Aidan's PlayStation games. We are currently at Cadence's and Aidan's, apparently they live together now.

"Basically," I shrug with a small smile. Emberly drops the spoon into the bowl, chocolate surrounds her mouth and she stares.

"That's so exciting!" She squeals. The door slams shut and we all look at each other. The boys come rushing in, looking very distressed. Something is definitely up.

"What's wrong?" Cadence asks as Aidan sits next to her. Jarrad takes Tyrese into his arms and looks down at him while sitting down next to Amalia. Titus smiles at Emberly and sits her on his lap, he tries to take a spoonful of ice cream but Emberly moves the bowl away from him. Chris and Landon take a remote from the cupboard and start playing the game with Cadence. Valentino starts pacing the room, muttering under his breath.

I stand up and grab his arm, he looks down at me breathing heavily. "Tell us what's wrong," he closes his eyes and all of the boys go silent.

"Claudia is gone, we looked everywhere but she's no where to be seen. Zac is so worried. Mike is out looking now," he runs a hand through his hair.

"Well have you thought to message her?" Amalia asks. They all look at each other and we sigh grabbing our phones out, of course they forgot.

>> Omg! Where are you? Everyone is looking for you and we can't find you! Even Val can't find you

Claudia >> Don't look for me, please. You should've heard what Isaac said to me, I need to be alone. Tell them that, I'm begging you Will

"She doesn't want any of us to look for her, Val that especially means you," I narrow my eyes on him. He shakes his head, his breathing getting harsh and he curses.

"No, I'm looking for her. She's my friend and I need to know if she's safe and if she's okay. Do you get me Willow? We connected, we are friends, she's not just anyone. I don't become friends with many people, but her- I did. So I should be able to look for her, okay?" I ignore the jealousy that sparks in me and sigh. I know they're just friends.

"Val, she's all of our friends. But right now... she wants to be by herself, okay? Do you get that? She literally texted me saying she doesn't want anyone looking for her, take the hint Valentino and give people space. Wait... you don't know how to," he looks shocked after I said this, his mouth keeps opening and closing and he looks hurt. So hurt. I feel a twinge of pain right in my chest, I rub the area.