Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova

Ughhh I have work, pray for me

The funny thing about love is that it comes at unexpected times

The funny thing about love is that it comes at unexpected times. We could want it or we could not. You can't just stop loving someone because you're afraid of it. Love is a powerful thing, it can control the strongest of men and weaken them. But love is beautiful, it makes you feel... it makes you a better person. It's what makes you human.

If you told me that I'd fall in love with Valentino when we first met, I'd laugh in your face and most likely throw a punch or two.

But now... I can't imagine myself with anyone else. It may sound creepy that I'm staring at his sleeping face, how peaceful and content he looks. It makes me so happy. I close my eyes and stretch, I then stand up and walk to the ensuite. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and put it in my mouth as I turn on the shower and step in after it is my preferred temperature. I made sure to lock the door so I don't have any distractions, I need to wash my hair, shave everywhere and get ready to go out for breakfast that Nova and I organised together.

The door handle rattles and he curses, "Willow I need to take a pi**!" He exclaims.

"Go take one in my room!" I shout back, sitting on the shower floor and putting conditioner over my legs. Here's a trick, conditioner makes your legs smoother. He bangs on the door angrily, I scream as the door is ripped off its hinges. Maybe I shouldn't have locked the door...

"Now, we have no door for you to lock. I've already seen everything," he growls lifting up the toilet seat. He pees even though I'm in here! I groan, lucky the shower has fogged up. He flushes the toilet then begins cleaning his teeth.

"I locked the door because I knew you would be tempted," I gurgle and spit out the toothpaste. I open the shower door and he looks at me, I hold up my toothbrush and he grabs it. I go back to shaving.

"If you said no I wouldn't try anything," he spits out the toothpaste and continues brushing his teeth.

"But I wouldn't have been able to say no," I mumble and stand up. He leaves me in the bathroom to finish up, 10 minutes later I do and I'm putting on a nice black dress. I add a belt to it and put on sandals, the door is leaning against the wall. He literally could have gone to my bathroom.

"Willow," I turn as I hear him. "You realise this is your room too? That was your old room and this is our room," I smile and walk over to him hugging him.

"I'm sorry about this morning," I mumble. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on top of my head.

"I just thought you were embarrassed about yourself. But Willy, you never should be sweetheart. You're absolutely stunning baby, I don't like it when something is blocking me from seeing my beautiful girlfriend. I'll fix the door today while you're gone out for brekky with Nov," he kisses my forehead and I smile looking up at him. When did I get so lucky? "Now, get your butt downstairs and enjoy your breakfast!" He taps my butt and I laugh skipping out of the room and down the stairs.