Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?

"20 dollars, please come again!" I exclaim, Emberly huffs and hands me the 20 dollars for landing on my property

"20 dollars, please come again!" I exclaim, Emberly huffs and hands me the 20 dollars for landing on my property. We are currently playing monopoly, as in Val, Emberly, Titus, Landon, Chris and I. Emberly and Titus have teamed up but Titus is just sitting back with his hands behind his head while Em does all of the work.

"Cheeky," Landon tsks me. I smirk at him and tuck the 20 dollar note under the board, on top of my other 20 dollars. They're all in an order, from one dollar to the 500 dollar notes. Chris rolls the dice for his turn and I look at Val, he's on his phone typing away while waiting for his turn. He's been on that thing all night, it is making me curious on what he is doing. I stand up, everyone looks except for Valentino.

"I'm going to the bathroom quickly," I lie standing up. I walk very slowly past Val, looking past his shoulder curiously to see what he is doing. Polly. WHO IS POLLY!? With purpose, I run into him even though I was like right behind him... let's just pretend that there is an object on the ground and I tripped being the unstable person I am; which would probably happen. More happens than tripping though, instead of gracefully bumping into him a little, my feet skids across the floor and I fall flat on my arm. Which hurts... a lot. Can I cry now? Can I scream? I bite my lip trying to hold every emotion of pain that I am feeling; Don't be a baby, Willow!! I try to sit up or something but I can't seem to move my arm, it hurts a lot right from my wrist to the shoulder. The tears fall one by one without my consent, like go away you are not needed here!! A cry passes my lips and in a matter of seconds everyone is by my side, cursing and all.

"Willow, are you okay!?" They try speaking to me but it's as if the only things that can pass my lips are sobs. It hurts, okay?

They're trying to console me but I don't think they realise I landed on my arm and there's a pain worse than a sprain which I have experienced more than once. "My arm! My arm! Gosh, I'm surrounded by idiots and I'm going to die!" I really should have accepted the scholarships to be an actress. With my over dramatic, soap opera like life I would be amazing at acting. I feel like I would relate... why am I talking about this when I'm currently in a lot of pain?

"I think it's broken," Valentino says. He finally notices!!?? He's crouching beside me and all I can do is stare at him while tears run down my cheeks. "C'mon we need to take her to the hospital," he says.

"I-I can't get up," I'm a stuttering mess and looking utterly terrible but there's not a care in the world at this very moment. Well, everyone cares about me and is worried but they aren't really focusing on how bad I look. Mike helps me sit up properly while Nova runs out to the car, getting things ready for the drive to he hospital. Valentino then hooks his arm around my waist and his other arm grasps my hand that isn't sore. He gently helps me stand then let's go of my handout keeps his arm around me. The pain seems to be getting worse and worse as time passes. "We need to go, it hurts," I say walking to the car. You know when you are so upset and then you start hiccuping?  That's the worst.