Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull

I wake up with a pounding headache and a heavy arm around my waist, my bladder feels as if it's going to explode

I wake up with a pounding headache and a heavy arm around my waist, my bladder feels as if it's going to explode. I wiggle under the tight grip, but it only tightens. I tilt my head back, Val's sleeping frame makes me smile. I remember most of what happened last night and I honestly hate myself for saying most of those things. As if feelings someone's state, his eyes open and connect with mine. He smiles sloppily and stretches, I take this to my advantage and get the hell out of there and run to the toilet. After doing my business and changing whatever's needed, I walk out and let out a high pitched noise as he is shirtless and so so beautiful. The muscles are so defined and the tattoos make him so much more sexier.

He smirks, "like what you see?" I shake my head to myself to get rid of the thoughts in my brain and clear my throat. Why am I so awkward?

"No," I make a 'pfft' sound. He rolls his eyes with a playful smirk and walks into the ensuite. The shower turns on and I sigh shaking my head. I walk into the closet, my clothes are somehow on here... well some of them at least. I pick out a nice black dress to wear, it's comfortable. I get changed, let my hair down and walk to my room so I can brush my hair. I don't get it why people brush their teeth before breakfast, what is the point?

I walk down the steps, the house feels lonesome as no one is here. Everyone is usually here, staying the night as usual. But not tonight, I'm not complaining though. The doorbell rings as in cooking toast for myself, I walk to the door and open it. It must be one of the boys because the guards don't usually let strangers in without Val's permission. I open the door and smile as I see Zac, but it drops when I see the bags under his eyes and how angry he looks so mad.

"Isaac, are you okay?" I ask cautiously.

"Do you know where Claudia is?" He growls walking in without me inviting him in. He looks at me as a shake my head, "you're lying. Tell me now Willow! NOW!" He roars.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT ASSHOLE!" Valentino shouts from up the stairs. Zac glares at him and I just stand there in shock. Valentino grabs his collar and pulls him close to him, I grab Val.

"Val... stop," I plead.

"Sit on the couch, I don't want you to get hurt." He pushes me gently to the couch and I scowl, falling onto the couch. I prop my feet up, Claudia wouldn't have wanted this.

"Where is she!?" Zac roars slamming his fist onto the table with vigour. His fist breaks the table, making it go straight through; making me wince. Did he see Claudia already? That can't be possible because he was with me. "Valentino, FIND HER!" He screams at him in desperation. Val looks at Zac and raises an eyebrow, he shakes his head at him. He turns to me and I just know that I'm going to be brought into this, "Willow, tell him to find her; please." He sounds so sad and desperate... it makes me sad. I look at Val.