Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"

Comment good rap songs and good sad songs so I can listen to depressing music when I'm sad and make myself even sadder

Listen to take on the world- you me at six

There are moments in your life where you will always somehow knock yourself down and ruin your own life

There are moments in your life where you will always somehow knock yourself down and ruin your own life. The moral of this short yet depressing description? Never talk crap to someone about another person because they will always tell that person. Being Willow Davids, you are naturally an open person so you tell people everything which isn't exactly a good thing. I remember in tenth grade, I asked this dude for help with a guy because he was my friend. It ended up in him telling everybody there is in the entire universe. He was obviously no help. Now this is where I went wrong as of yesterday, I was taking crap about Landon, Val, Titus and Mike. I should've known that Aidan would be a traitor just to annoy me, or perhaps my voice was a little too loud so they could hear my ranting session.

"Landon is such a player! He's also not even that attractive, I'm so confused as to why girls fall for his 'charms' when there is no charm..... He's like tuna: disgusting, smelly, foul; I know, what a great comparison. Then there's Val; complete idiot all the time, sometimes I feel like he's going to chain me to his bed like some Christian Grey kinky shiz. And Titus? His name is spelt like tit, but that's no where near how you pronounce his name. Shouldn't it by tyetus or tietus? That kind of sounds like tie tux. I find that his ears are also kind of shaped like Jarrad's foot. Then Mike..... oh my god he's so annoying! He never is not annoying. He needs a new hairstyle that isn't ten thousand years old."

That is basically how my gossip session went. All in one whole paragraph I had talked more crap than anyone in the universe, without anyone interrupting which is even better. It just made the effect last.... But then as soon as I woke up, I was met with the sight of all four of them with their arms crossed over their chests and mocking me as well as repeating what I said. I kinda felt bad, at least I know not to tell Aidan anything anymore.

"Jarrad, apparently my ears look like your feet," Titus says to Jarrad. Chris leans back in the seat, enjoying my suffering and major embarrassment. Why did I say that? It was just in the heat of the moment so I was saying anything and everything I could think of. Bad move on my part. Boys dog you. DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM!!

"Well, I guess they do. They're kinda funny looking, aren't they?" Jarrad smirks and studies Titus' ears. Titus shakes his head, can they shut up? Seriously, their point is in my brain- deeply engraved.

"Shut up!" I whine, I deserve this but it's annoying how they keep repeating it. It just proves how mean I am, usually I don't like to think like that but right now everyone in this room thinks so. Valentino chuckles and pokes my nose as if mocking me, "it's your fault, Willy." My nose scrunched up, it's like he's calling me a penis.

"Don't call me that," grumbling distastefully, I take a seat crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at everyone in the room. Val laughs at my obvious annoyance and discomfort, "stop." After saying this, I receive a hug from Val; his arms wrap around me and he pulls me to his chest. He looks down at me and smiles brightly, why is he so happy? This isn't exactly the best moment, maybe they like seeing my pain. It wouldn't surprise me. My head rests on Val's chest.

"This is some kinky Christian Grey shiz," I pull back and gape at Val, he just said that? He's definitely mocking me and he won't stop. They won't ever get over this, like ever.

"Oh shut up, Valerie!" This time Val gasps as I say this, he gapes at me- his mouth opening and closing like a fish in need of water. I just said that. Everyone in the room laughs so hard that they are holding their stomachs and most likely trying not to pee.

"Did you just call me... Valerie?" He scrunches up his nose in disgust and shudders, pulling away from me. This obviously affected him, which is a good thing. Val places his hand over his heart and looks around like he is still trying to process what I had said, it's not that hard to process it all. "That is the worst thing you could ever say to me, a grown man! I'm not a woman," he frowns, his masculinity has obviously copped it; I don't get why guys have to be so manly, they're all egotistical.

"Indeed, I did. Are you sure about that.... Valerie?" I smirk, he breaths heavily and he glares at me.

"Who is this Valerie? Is she hot and would she call me up?" Landon asks walking into the room. Chris slaps his own forehead, face palming himself because of Landon's stupidity. Did he seriously just ask that? Was he not listening while he was in the kitchen? Valentino looks beyond embarrassed, but he won't show it because it will affect him 'masculinity.'

"She would love to call you up, actually. Here's her number so you can call her," I give him Val's number, Valentino grasps my hips into his hands and pulls me down. Landon starts punching in the number then presses the phone to his ear, I wonder how shocked he will be when he realises Valerie is Valentino.

"You're going to pay for that, Willy." My breath hitches and my heart beats faster, why is it beating faster? Why is his words affecting me so much? His voice was so masculine.... husky and so deep and handsome. What the hell!?! It's just his voice. Something is wrong with me, I need to book a doctor's appointment immediately.

Doctor: what are the symptoms of this sickness?
Me: It appears that I have caught the Valentino Lacuna disease, maybe he has aids?
Doctor: The Valentino Lacuna disease? I've never heard of it.
Me: Well you should have. He appears to drive all girls nuts with his bloody eight pack, his deep husky voice, his dammed attractiveness. I'm surprised no other girl of all ages had called you up about this disease. It's not a luxury, either.
Doctor: I see.

What is happening to my life? Something awful obviously. When Val's phone calls, Landon frowns and looks around. Val rolls his eyes and answers, "hello?" He says in a high pitched girly voice.

"Oh, hey baby," how does he not realise that it is Val? They're in the same room as each other! Landon turns his back to us, "how about you make my night? Or I make yours...."

Valentino giggles, "well baby.... YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Landon jumps back and wirls around, his eyes zone in on the phone in Val's hands then he glares at me.

"Are you serious!?" He whines, I sigh at his stupidness. It isn't a surprise though.

"We're here!" All the girls walk in, finally. Unfortunately, I was all alone with the guys because Val's place is always the meeting place and I'm always the one who is here first. "Finally, none of us can handle anymore of Landon's stupidness," I sigh in relief.

"What do you mean?" Nova asks, looking at all of us. Her eyes widen when she sees my position, then I realise myself. Oh my god, I'm sitting on Valentino!!! I scurry off and hide my cheeks with my long hair, I'd rather not bring this up again.

Val clears his throat and says it for me, "let's just say, Landon is an idiot that didn't pick up that Valerie is actually me." Nova smiles, not surprised at all and walks over to her husband. Mike opens his arms wide, she hugs him and he hugs her back. Love these days.