Chapter 28- New years eve

Make sure you check out It All Started With a Ferris wheel! I hope you enjoy this chapter, comment, vote (goal is 350) share--My body feels light as I'm lifted up off the couch effortlessly, my hands rest on my chest and I can't seem to open my eyes

--
My body feels light as I'm lifted up off the couch effortlessly, my hands rest on my chest and I can't seem to open my eyes. "Val," I murmur softly, his arms tighten around me confirming it's him. "Why did you leave me?" I frown with my eyes closed.

"When did I leave you?" He murmurs in the softest voice, he brushes my hair out of my face. Does he not remember the kiss or am I just dreaming?

"You kissed me then you left me," I whisper, I reach up and grip his shirt tightly. His arms tighten around me even more, "Valentino?"

"I...... I don't know, I just don't want you thinking I'm forcing you into anything Willow." My body is gently placed down into soft blankets, I smile and open my eyes slowly; he's staring at me in longing. He lays next to me and closes his eyes.

"Well guess what? I kissed you back, Val."
                                        ||
Tomorrow is a new year! I don't get why people make New Years resolutions when they don't even commit to it... Well that's speaking from personal experience. Apparently everyone's organising a New Year's Eve party, yay! Right now I'm pouring honey soy chips into a blue bowl. They better not spike anything, I'll bring the broom out if they do.

Valentino and the guys are lifting the heavy things, which there isn't much heavy things. Chris is setting up the music, he's good with that stuff; I hope he finds a nice girl to go along with his personality. There isn't much men out there like Chris, he's one of a kind.

"Have you seen on the news about Isaac getting married to Claudia Richardson?" Landon snorts. "I feel bad for the sucker, it's all of a sudden though. I've never heard of her and him together," he laughs to Chris.

"Maybe they were keeping it a secret?" Chris suggests.

"Like ch-" Aidan exclaims laughing like a maniac. "The dude has finally caved into marriage, I'm honestly so surprised," if only Aidan realises that he has a girlfriend and he'll soon marry her.... He wouldn't let her move on from him, they're all too protective.

I'm not really doing much at the moment, I'm scrolling through photos of Channing Tatum..... and Paul Wesley..... They're both sooooooo hot! "OH MY GOD!! HOTNESS ALERT!" I exclaim, "they are so drool worthy." Val whips his head around to face me, he gives me a look.

"Who is?" Nova asks, all the girls surround me to see who I'm talking about. "Oh my god, yes they are so gorgeous!" She groans.

As soon as all of us girls agree with her the guys are walking over to us, "who's this guy?" Val says with a clenched jaw. I grin and poke his nose, he frowns. "You know what? I'm not gonna refrain myself anymore if you keep tempting me. I'm gonna be protective over you cause you're my girl," I raise an eyebrow. I'm his girl?