Chapter 15- Ball and preparations

Important note:

OKAY THATS IT I'VE SRSY HAD ENOUGH!

Some of you need to back tf up, some of you aren't even experienced and your hating on me like seriously? 'This book is going too fast' well I don't care okay, it's the way I'm writing this and if you don't like it then leave. I'm so sick of people hating on me, it seriously messes you up and makes you get upset and angry and that's what's happening right now.

Anymore hate then I will mute you and delete the comment.

Anyways.... most of you are so supportive and I love you for that, you guys make me want to keep writing. Thank you so much for the 3K votes <3 To everyone in this chapter that comments something positive, I will be replying. But if there's any negative stuff about me, you can say negative stuff about Valentino and the characters like that's your input; you can say you hate a character, i don't care. But anything like your book is lame and really inappropriate comments I won't be replying and they will be deleted.

Thank you and sorry for this ❤❤❤

"It's elegant and long, we also have this dress here for only 2000 dollars," the lady holds up a lace dress that has one strap and frills out at the bottom

"It's elegant and long, we also have this dress here for only 2000 dollars," the lady holds up a lace dress that has one strap and frills out at the bottom. Nova looks at the wedding dress that she has on now, the top is heart shaped, it then has a brown ribbon wrapped around the waist and then the dress frills out with its own frills.

Only 2000 dollars... ONLY!

These chicks must be loaded. The dress she has on now looks way better, it's only 1500 dollars. "No, I'd like to get this one," the lady nods and puts the dress away. Nova gets changed out of the dress then buys it. We walk out of the store with heaps of bags in our hands that contain wedding stuff and our gowns for the ball tonight. We get in her car and she drives us back to Valentino's, his house is basically the meeting point.

She parks the car and we both get out holding the bags on our arms and in our hands, I kick the door and a moment later it opens with Landon standing there. He raises an eyebrow but let's us in nether the less. I groan as I place the bags in the couch to rest my arms and hands after carrying all of those bags.

"Did you buy the whole store or something?" Landon asks, I ignore him and Nova says something to him but I wasn't really paying attention.

"Now we have to start getting ready for the ball!" Landon rolls his eyes and sits on the couch drinking a bottle of beer. Rolling my own eyes I trudge up the stairs with the bags in my hands and on my arms with Nova following behind. I walk into the room that I'm sleeping in and drop my bags and some of hers on the bed and sigh. I rummage through the bags until I find my gown, after finding it I run to the bathroom in my room with just a bra and knickers in my hand.