Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles

@INNOCENT9146 made the most amazing covers, such talent; thank you!!!                                       ||When we were children- innocent, innocent children that weren't smacked in the face with the problems in the world

                                       ||
When we were children- innocent, innocent children that weren't smacked in the face with the problems in the world. We didn't really know about the issues and we weren't taught that the bad people aren't just in fairytales; they live among us. Some demons live within the most saddest people. I know for sure that as a young girl: Willow Davids. All that was ever hoped for was to find my Prince Charming in some kind of romantic way. But maybe the thrill and excitement is the best way to meet your Prince Charming. Sometimes you never will meet him. There are people that love each other but aren't together, people that don't love each other and are together and people that never will me: soul mates, I believe.

Love is a foreign feeling. Love sometimes breaks you, it also sometimes fixes you. Wondering why I'm talking about love? Well currently, every single one of us are arguing over the best way to meet your love, your other half/ soulmate. "But it would be great the accidentally run into my lover with my motorbike! It would be a story to tell to the children (if we have any)," I cannot fathom how stupid Landon can be at times. He's obviously not going to find love any time soon, he wants to meet her by crashing into her and injuring her with a vehicle!

"Your way of finding love is dangerous and stupid," Chris shakes his head. "Who in this world would try and run over someone with a motorbike!" Chris exclaims, flinging his hands up in the air.
Every single one of us nods, he is right and we all knew it before Landon uttered a word from his blubber mouth.

"It was just a thought!" Landon is quick to try and defend himself. But honestly, he can't get out of this one. Who is so stupid to even think like this? Maybe there are some guys out there.... but they're sick and wrong minded! Landon, being his stupid self would honestly try to run over someone who he deems attractive so she can be his future lover. Stupid... but true. "So shut up Christopher," Landon smugly grins at his 'good' comeback. However, it is anything but a good comeback.

"My name isn't even Christopher, ding dong. It's just Chris," he replies slowly, correctly a wrong Landon.

"Well I for one think that a great way of meeting my future love would be that he crashes into me, knocking me over," we all look at Amalia like she's grown another head. I think she's in crazy town at the moment, she has a baby growing inside her and her husband is looking at her like she's delusional; which she definitely is. She notices all our crazed looks and shrugs, "what?" Amalia could have worded it differently as well. Maybe she could have said 'I think it would be a great way to meet your lover by....' not my.

"You realise you have a husband... right?" Cadence slowly says as if she's talking to a child. Well, there's a baby growing in her so technically she may be.

"Oh right! I do. A husband that is selfish and rude and makes me cry all the time cause he yells at me and doesn't let me wear what I want." Amalia says this all in one breath, Jarrad's mouth is open and confusion is written all over his face. She must be mad at him, everyone can tell she is. Amalia wouldn't have said the things she had said if it was for nothing, she is also 100 percent devoted to Jarrad. Let's not forget that he is over 1000 percent protective of her.