Chapter 14- Jasmine

She is so beautiful ^^ ❤❤

"Oh my god, did you hear about the ball that's happening? Who cares if all these gang members will be there, let's just focus on the fact that we get to dress up and eat!" Amalia exclaims clapping her hands, I look at her with a raised eyebrow and...

"Oh my god, did you hear about the ball that's happening? Who cares if all these gang members will be there, let's just focus on the fact that we get to dress up and eat!" Amalia exclaims clapping her hands, I look at her with a raised eyebrow and she shrugs with a cheeky smile. "Jarrad asked me to go with him, he gave me my favourite chocolates and roses!" She really does love him.

Emberly grumbles and we all look at her, she hasn't been very happy this past week. She's been out of everything, she doesn't speak much to us either and she's been really sad. All because of Titus. They haven't been talking, they would give each other looks, sometimes longing sometimes angry.

"No, I didn't hear about it," Cadence shrugs, we all nod at what Cadence says except Amalia and Emberly. "Emberly stop being a sourpuss and just go talk to Titus!" Cadence huffs grabbing her sisters arm. She looks mortified with the idea that Cadence suggested, she shakes her head in horror.

"It doesn't always have to be the guys job you know?" Nova says looking at her. "Suck up your pride and go talk to your future lover!" Nova passionately exclaims. Emberly sighs and runs her tanned hand through her brown hair in frustration.

"Fine!" She exclaims standing up. Titus is talking to Valentino and Chris at the moment in the corner of the room, we all walk closer so we can hear when they have a conversation. Emberly stops closely towards them, it's as if Titus can sense she's there; his head turns towards where she's standing and something flashes in his eyes, I can't decipher it though. Because you can't read emotions through eyes! But I can be psychic at times. "Titus," she whispers, the confidence she had before diminishes and she nervously looks anywhere but him.

He steps away from the group and Nova fake coughs while saying, "speak louder." Emberly looks at her with a look and I chuckle.

"I don't like you selling drugs," Cadence and Amalia slap their foreheads probably thinking that this will start more drama. But at least she is being honest, right? "Do you take them?" She presses for answers.

He shakes his head, "no." He replies in a soft voice. She holds her breath then releases it slowly and loudly, I cock my eyebrows.

"Also you don't need to sell drugs, go get a real job. And I'm sorry for misunderstanding your actions towards me, it just seems like you like me," she quietly says, he holds his breath. Okay, she's not completely oblivious.

"Emberly...." he says.

"I know, it's always been Jasmine," she snaps, he furrows his eyebrows. She shakes her head, her brown hair falls in curtains on the sides of her face and she sniffles. "I'll never be her, I'll never be enough," she is about to walk away but Titus lunges forward and wraps his muscular arms around her.