Skype // Josh

alyantics: josh, hop on Skype real quick.

ZRK: ok yeah what do you want?

alyantics: I meant like call me doofus.

ZRK: right sorry.

Alyssa's face appears on the screen as Josh closes his door.

"So Josh, I need your opinion. I have to go to a friends dinner party right but I don't know what dress to wear. So I was gonna try them on right here. You don't mind me changing in front of you right?"

"No, of course not."

She pulls out this silky pink dress. But it was like a pale pink. She went out of the shot of the camera to put on the dress and when she came back she looked beautiful.

"That's the one." Josh says as she looks up at him with a smile on her face.

"But you haven't seen the other ones yet, so how do you know?"

"I just do, I don't care about the other ones, not to say you won't look beautiful in those too. But nothing compares to you in this dress."

She smiles, her jaw dropping dimples giving him a mini heart attack.

"This one it is then."

She sits back down in her chair and sighs before pulling out a box of makeup.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he looks at the change in mood on her face.

"I'm just thinking, see I met a boy yesterday on Instagram but he said some odd things and it didn't bother me it just made me think a little."

"Show me the messages."

Alyssa picks up her phone and goes to the private messages facing the screen towards her computer camera.

As Josh started reading these messages he realises
that his friend Harry has basically just slid in her dms and sexted his best friend.

"I know him."

"Really you do? Who is he?"

"You know that group called the 'sidemen' that I'm in?"

"Yes, I do. You and Simon and Tobi and Ethan, right?"

"Yeah but there more people in it, a boy named Vik lives with us and he's in it."

"Oh I met a Vik about 2 days ago that knew you guys. It must've been him."

"Then there's JJ who also lives with Simon and I."

"Ok, I don't know a JJ I don't think."

"And then there's Harry who is the one who messaged you, he also is a part of the sidemen."

"Are you ok? You look upset."

Alyssa was correct, Josh was upset. Not just at Harry for being a sket but himself because he likes to blame himself for everything.

"Yeah, Harry is a sket."

"He wasn't bothering me Josh, he just needed to let it out so I let him. And don't blame yourself for this either, you always do that."

"I'm not, what are you talking about?"

Alyssa nodded skeptically as Josh averted his eyes from her bigger eyes rather quickly.

Because once again she was right and as much as Josh hated to admit it he was blaming himself. He just didn't really know why.