irl // simon & vik

[ alyssa's pov ]

"you can't just challenge me to a game or HORSE, uh i mean SDMN and not expect to lose. i'm admittedly 10x better than you at basketball Simon."

"WHAT!?! you're more than a foot shorter than me!" simon exclaims as he picks up the basketball.

"that doesn't meant anything. i actually was the best at basketball back in primary school. you can ask Tobi."

"that can't be true, seems highly improbable."

"well you can see for yourself when i kick your ass in this game."

"that's fighting talk right there."

---------------

sure enough i did beat him in HORSE, uh i mean SDMN.

"are you serious? i didn't know you were so good."

"i tried to tell you, but you never listen do you?"

"you little-"

Simon picks me up and throws me over his shoulder as i punch his back, he just laughs.

"simon! put me down!"

"nah, i'm good."

i could feel my shorts coming up in the back as his cold arm wrapped around my exposed stomach which was sending small chills through my abdomen.

i give up finally, letting him carry me where he wants to because what's the point of fighting back.

i'm nowhere near the ground.

"Simon what are you doing? put her down?" vik says as he walks over helping me down.

"your- uh....your uh you know was showing." vik attempts to say without sounding vulgar towards me.

"her ass was showing? i know it totally was." simon says with a pat on my shoulder.

"SIMON!!!" i yell as he laughs and walks away to his room.

I roll my eyes as vik smiles and places and arm around me.

he says he hates being the shortest at 5'8" but technically i'm the shortest at an astonishing 5'2".

"wanna go get something to eat for the boys, cause i know josh isn't gonna go out and get it."

"yeah, sure."

he looks at me with a smile on his face as he slips his shoes on. vik is cute yeah, and intelligent, he's there for me which is what i like about him, he's the best.

he takes my hand as he opens the door for me to get in his automobile. getting in the other side of the car he slides the key into the ignition and turns it.

"tell me things that you like, i want to know you better."

i look at him from the side as he concentrates on the road ahead of him.

"well, i like video games obviously. um i like the beach and the colour yellow. i like long hugs and hot baths. i like dresses and long socks. oh my i love socks. anything else?"

"do you like me?"

we've parked at the supermarket at this point as i look over at vik who is now looking at me.

"well of course i do, who wouldn't?"

then he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine faster than i could say 'chip is the biggest simon fangirl'.

he's hot.