tumblr // vik

Vikkstar123 reblogged your post, "am i hipster yet guys?" you're so cute, when are we gonna hang out again?

-

alyantics: hopefully soon, i love hanging out with you!

vikkstar123: cause i'm pretty sure JJ misses you. he really wants to call you, you think i could give him your number?

alyantics: yeah i don't care, i didn't know he didn't have it.

vikkstar123: so how are you doing? are you holding together?

alyantics: well...honestly it hurts. for thousands of your alls fans to call me a prostitute every waking hour of the day. it hurts to wake up to that every morning.

vikkstar123: oh my, i didn't know they were saying these things. i'm so sorry.

alyantics: i haven't told chris because i don't want him to think the same of me. it's just hard, not being 100% at all anymore. or not being positive about it like i usually am.

vikkstar123: you should tell him, it's in your best interest to.

alyantics: but what if he hates me?

vikkstar123: but he won't, he loves you. remember? now no more if, ands, or buts. i want you to tell him what's been bothering you. since it's bothering you it's bothering me.

alyantics: ok, i'll talk to him about it. you know vik, you make me happy. you lift my spirits. i love that.

Vik was to say the least very happy to hear that coming from her. if he could bring the light into her day like she said nobody else could, that he could make her day better.

that meant everything to him that she had said so.