snapchat // tobi

alyantics

seen by:miniminter zerkaahdtobjizzle calluxrealcalfreezy therealksilavendaire joesuggvikkstar123

seen by:
miniminter
zerkaahd
tobjizzle
callux
realcalfreezy
therealksi
lavendaire
joesugg
vikkstar123

tobjizzle is typing

tobjizzle: babe you look good

alyantics: aw thanks!!! i'm just out here doing a small photoshoot. It's gonna be a long day babe.

alyssa considered telling Tobi about what happened with harry whilst she was over at their flat yesterday. So she thought about what actually happened before deciding to tell him or not.

it first started after she had changed into some athletic shorts. she was leaning over the counter eating some chips she had got before she went there, because god knows they've got no food. Anyways she was leaning over the counter when she felt harry grope her bum as she jumped a little. he acted like nothing even happened, whilst alyssa was shook to the highest degree.

she could see how aroused he was as he did it again except with a little brush against her bum with him pelvic region.

goodness gracious, was Simon right? she wanted to go over there still because she liked seeing the 2 Cal's, Tobi, Chip, and Gib. But harry was just a strange boy.

tobjizzle: u still there?

alyantics: yeah sorry, just thinking.

tobjizzle: about what?

alyantics: just about this photoshoot

she lied. she hated lying, especially to Tobi. she's only ever lied once before to Tobi, but she was throwing a surprise party, so she had to.

tobjizzle: i can't wait to see this pictures of yours, i bet you'll look great. you always do.

alyantics: wanna see one? i can send one.

tobjizzle: yes ❤️

alyantics:

tobjizzle: you're hot babe

alyantics: you're hot too tho

tobjizzle: not as much as you though. you're like smoking hot

alyantics: 💕💕💕