Tinder // JJ

olajide
Well it seems like we know each other now

alymariee
Well I mean yeah! That's cool that my friends are your friends and your friends are my friends. But we've never met. Sounds like a bad movie though.

olajide
Exactly! I really want the hang out sometime. If you wanna film some football videos with the boys and I?

alymariee
I'd love to Jide! Next time we see each other let's do that. I've never done a football video on my channel but I think the fans would enjoy that. I'm a YouTuber but I think you know something about that seeing as you're roommates with Simon.

olajide
I'm a YouTuber too, I was surprised you were a YouTuber. I don't think I've ever met another through tinder.

alymariee
Well it's funny how things work out that way Jide, I gotta go, I'm out with Ethan and his buddies.

olajide
Bye 💚💚

-----------------------------------------------------

As cliché as it was JJ thought he was in love. As cliché as it is to have only met someone once and then say you're in love. But she was beautiful and so was her personality. When they met 4 days ago she said his name.

Not JJ, but Olajide....it sounded so beautiful hearing it come from her. And now she's all he can think about.

As cliché as it is Jide knew he was actually in love.