IRL // some of them

[ alyssa's pov ]

"Tobi, you can come back now." I say as i wipe the tears from my face with my hand.

"Please don't cry, it's ok I promise."
He rushes over as he almost drops his blanket to hug me. "let's get you to bed ok?"

I nod my head as he basically carries me to bed. He hands me like 5 tissues as he holds my right hand in a firm grip.

"Can you stay with me?"

"Yes! um yes of course i will."

"Thank you Tobi, you're the best."

I fall back into the pillow as he does the same, wrapping his arms around me.

"Get some sleep ok? I'll be right here, by your side."

U nod my head and close my eyes slowly falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------

I'm awaken by the sunlight shining through the window and nobody in the bed next to me. I get up from the comfort of my bed, pulling down my shorts a little before walking out.

"Josh, i don't think she wants to see you." I hear Tobi whispering in the living room as i back up to the wall hoping he might not hear me.

Wait did he say Josh?

"I know, it's just I fucked up and I feel so guilty that i made her cry."

"Yeah, you did.....look Josh, she's not mad. She's upset at you because you let her feel worthless."

He did, he made me feel worthless.

"I know, I feel awful about it."

"Well......if you wanna go talk to her she's in her room. But if she's asleep don't wake her up." Tobi whispers after a long sigh.

I run back into my room as i throw my hair up into a ponytail so i don't look absolutely terrible.

"Alyssa?"

I look away from my mirror with a sad looking Josh standing in the door holding a large bouquet of roses.

"Josh....come in sit down. Tell me, what are you doing here?" I say as I turn back to the mirror.

"I came to apologise to you for being the worst best friend there is."

"Ok."

"I.....I told Freya that if she ever disrespects you like that ever again, that i can call the relationship quits."

"You did what?!? Josh....."

"Then she tried to defend herself by saying that you were a just a hoe, so I told her that we need to take a little break."

"JOSH. Why would you do that? You two love each other."

"It's only for a little bit, we love each other so it's ok. I'm just angry at her is all."

"Ok.....thank you. I appreciate that you risked your relationship to repair the one you have with me."

"You mean so much to me, i wasn't going to let our friendship end like that."

"That means a lot that you value our friendship."

"I always have and I always will."

I look back at his figure sitting on the edge of my bed, scratching the back of his neck with a little goofy grin.

"You drive me crazy Joshua. But it's ok, cause i drive you crazy too."