instagram // not-so-much-harry

alyantics

this is the face simon makes when i beat him in basketball, he just wouldn't let me take a photo

liked by wroetoshaw, vikkstar123, and 123,207 others

vikkstar123: cutie

wroetoshaw: hot

dreamyminter: wow the difference between vik and harry.

okzerkaa: ok but does it matter?@dreamyminter she's just a slag.

wroetowtf: and she's dating chris so who knows who else's dick she's sucking. probably lachlan's.

on top of all the hate she was getting, alyssa was freaking out about the fact that vik had kissed her but she's dating chris.

one of these days she gonna not let a boy kiss her.

she just wanted to be friends with vik, but that's probably not going to happen now that she knows that he feels this way about her.

even though he gave her advice and told her to go tell chris about the hate that she's been getting which by the way she hasn't done, he still kissed her.

i mean he also apologised after and the car ride home was very awkward. she hasn't told anyone about her little excursion.

which is probably for the best anyways.

private message incoming from wroetoshaw!!!

wroetoshaw: hey, do you have tobi's jacket? he wanted to know but he's misplaced his phone.

alyantics: no i don't think i do. what are you up to?

wroetoshaw: nothing

unfortunately harry actually was doing something, he was helping chris plan a surprise 5 million subscriber party for alyssa, who obviously didn't know or it wouldn't be a surprise.

--------------------------------------

double update cause i'm radical and my upload schedule is turning into harry's, sorry!