irl // simon + josh + tobi

[ alyssa's pov ]

the smell of gasoline fills my lungs to the brim as the rope burn on my wrists gets even more painful than it already is.

i'm petrified.

there's duct tape over my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes, i don't know if it is night or day but i've been gone a while.

i'm terrified.

he's got a gun, don't know where he got it from. i'm pretty sure he was against owning one so i don't know where he got it.

it's very cold, at the time of my capture i wasn't wearing anything but shorts and a sports bra.

i had just come back from a workout.

i hope tobi told the others, i hope he finds me.

chris has got my phone, tracking all my messages from the guys that i might get.

my body hurts, i've definitely gotten some bruises and i'm probably bloody.

a week ago when i went out and got drunk with josh, simon, and jide those pictures that were taken never went through the delete.

so chris found them, and he got angry.

his slag comments don't bother me anymore.

because i already know i am one.

i'm in the back of a van, and i can't see. it is very cold, too cold for me. my body aches, but never wakes because i can't fall asleep.

i'm sleep deprived and dehydrated.

i'm not hungry though so that's ok.

just bleeding out in the van.

i feel a rush of heat as i think the door is being opened.

it's completely silent until someone yells and a body his the ground.

"tobi you take her, simon and i got chris."

tobi?

i feel myself being lifted from the van and into a body as i whine out from the pain of being moved.

"it's ok, i'm sorry."

it sounds like josh, i'm celebrating in my head.

"josh?" i manage to croak out hearing my own voice as hoarse as it's ever been.

"yes, it's me love. it's ok, i got you now."

love? did he really miss me that much?

"i think it's best you save your voice until you get better. i don't know if you can write, but for now just write what you have to say."

he hands me a bright yellow notepad and a cute little pen with a dog on the top.

are you guys going to leave him there?

i look up at him and hand him the notebook.

"probably but i wouldn't worry about it, he's not hurting. unless it's over you."

do you think you guys could stay with me? you know for a little bit at least?

"of course, anything you need we'll be right here."

do you guys think i'm a slag?

"of course not alyssa, you are far from it. the rendezvous was never any of our intentions, don't listen to all those people telling you otherwise."

thanks josh

"you're welcome."