Prologue

"I swear I can't stand you!" I yelled as loud as I could in the empty park. It was almost 2am and I was freezing my ass off. All there was to blame was my idiot self. I couldn't even blame the brown-haired God that stood in front of me. He didn't make me come out here; I came out here to meet him on my own free will.

"Ditto to you too, babe." He teased in his charming voice and right then and there, I wanted to slap him to the moon and back, but at the same time, I wanted to kiss his pink plump lips.

I hated him for making me feel this way. No guy has ever made me feel this way, not even Jared, my ex.

"Would you stop! Why did you even call me out here to meet you, huh? Talking about your feelings?" I snapped, teasing the 'feelings' part. "You're cold as a fucking stone Bieber."

"I'm cold? I'm the cold one?" he asked in disbelief and I stood there with my arms crossed nodding my head, making him angry. "No one is as fucking cold as you, Selena Gomez! No one! Not even me and that says a lot!" He yelled angrily towards me and I was taken back by his actions.

"I AM NOT COLD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I'm sure someone heard our screaming match and was probably calling the police. We may have been in the park, but houses weren't that far away.

Justin snickered at comment and began to walk away from me. He stopped suddenly to turn around to me and softly spoke, "you know, I was really beginning to trust you, you know? I was going to open up to you about my family, my life, everything." His voice was calm, but it quickly turned to a sharp tone. "But I am so glad that didn't happen. Thank you for showing me who you really are, Gomez." He laughed bitterly and continued to walk away.

I wanted to stop him. I wanted to hug him and never let him go. I wanted to let him know it was okay to talk to me because he could trust me, but maybe, just maybe, I did ruin that. This time, there was no one else to blame but myself.

new story plot. had to delete the whole story and re-upload so i feel bad for the ones who added this story to their library and now they don't have it anymore. please share, comment, and vote! chapter 1-2 will be uploaded tomorrow (july 9th)