Chapter 14

hello another update and not proof read

things are getting cute between these two

but how long will it last?

little something something at the end not meant for innocent eyes

After the car make out session with Selena, I waited in my car for a bit debating if I should run after her. I ended up cowering out and driving home. I palmed my forehead; what did I really expect to come out of me unbuttoning her pants? Did I expect Selena to let me put my hand in her pants? Did I expect Selena to crawl on top on me and we do it in my car? One part of me says yes. The other part says I'm an idiot—which I am.

    The following morning, I went straight to Selena's locker seeing she was there talking with her friends. "Selena, can, I, um talk to you?" I nervously asked. Never in my life have I been nervous to apologize to a girl for kissing her. Well, maybe once in elementary school.

    "Sure," Selena replied with a shrug. "I'll see you in class." She smiled to her friends and shut her locker, picking up her backpack from the ground. "Let's go talk." She said to me.

    I walked her to the back of the school, where extra classrooms were, and I knew we would have privacy. Thinking deeper, this probably wasn't a good idea.

    "I promise I brought you here to talk and that's it. I know this would be the place with ultimate privacy."

    "Don't people come here to hook up?" Selena asked looking around.

    I nodded, "but it happens rarely. I think only twice it has happened." I added in. "Anyway, I'm sorry for last night."

    Selena shook her head, "no I am sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you."

    "You gave me an innocent kiss on the cheek. I'm the one who pulled you in for a rated R make out session."

    "It's okay, Justin. Honestly, it's okay."

    "The last thing I want to do it make you uncomfortable."

    Selena laughed. "Going soft on me now, Bieber?"

    I cracked a smile. "Only until we're done with this project." I said and the bell rang for first period. "See you after my practice is over?"

    "I have work after school until 10." Selena bit her lip. "You can stop by the shop and hang out while I work? It'll just be Jacey and I and Jacey wouldn't mind the company."

    "Sure, I'll be there around 6."

    "Please bathe before you come." Selena said with a smile. "I should get to class now." Selena walked away and I stood there with a goofy grin on face.

    Why does Selena Gomez make me feel this way?

=

    After practice, I did what Selena suggested and went home to shower before I went to her mom's shop. I thought it would be another great way to get to know her, this time asking questions instead of watching movies. I could also ask who that Jared guy was she was on the phone with the other day.

    When I arrived home, my dad was in the kitchen with my mom speaking under their breath about who knows what. He stopped me when I was halfway on the staircase.

    "Where are you going boy?"

    "To shower." I replied and dad nodded and left to go back to the kitchen to speak with my mom. Probably to complain to her or tell her how bad of a job she does at being a wife when it's really the opposite.