Chapter 22

‼️ smut coming !! if you get to a point you are uncomfortable, STOP READING!! smut comes in after the shower. 

skip to the last 6 paragraphs.

also, reminder, weird lettering so my story won't get rated matured and put on private

watched 365 dni and my smut doesn't match up to that but oh well

     Our boat day lasted the entire afternoon, and now everyone except Molly was back at my place. When my mom announced that dad was taking her on a date night that was overnight and that my siblings would be at friend's house, I immediately told everyone we could continue this back at my place.

     No parties though, and I had to make sure Dante knew that. I was not cleaning up another mess from 100 teenagers that Dante organized which he did not help me clean up because he was too faded to even move the next day. Also, my mom was highly upset her favorite white rug had puke on it and my dad was upset that his thousand-dollar vase he bought was shattered. That vase was an ugly piece of shït anyway.

     Presently, we were all sitting in the living room, our drinking continuing and Dante keeping his promise with bringing the drugs.

     "Are you crazy?" Selena squealed. "Do you want us to get into trouble?"

     "Aw chill Selena, who's going to find out?" Dante laughed.

     "My coach?" She said. "She tests us for drugs. Don't y'all coach do the same?"

     Us boys laughed. "Sometimes. Not as much as he should."

     "As long as we don't come to practiced stoned, we're in the clear." Adam said.

     "Well I for one are not into drugs." Jacey shook her head.

     "Eh, I'll try it." Xenia shrugged.

     "What about you Selena?" Dante looked over to Selena and she had a look on her face as if she seen a ghost.

     "Um, uh—what is it?" She stuttered out.

     "I brought weed, LSD, coke, and mushrooms." Dante listed, pulling out each drug as he named them.

     Selena shook her head. "I shouldn't."

     "Aw come on Selena! Have a bit of fun! Can't stay a saint your whole life!" Dante teased and Selena excused herself and got up from the couch going up the stairs.

     "You're an idiot." Jacey said.

     "Next time, maybe you should just shut up." Xenia snapped and she and Jacey got up to go find Selena.

     "What's got their panties bunched up?" Dante asked as if he did nothing wrong.

     "Sometimes man, I really love you and other times, I hate you." Adam sighed.

     "I'll be back." I announced and went to find Selena. I found her in my room lying on my bed with Jacey and Xenia sitting next to her, them talking in hushed tones. I knocked on my door with an innocent smile.

     "Mind if I come in?" I asked and the girls nodded.

     "I should get home anyway, it's getting late." Jacey said.

     "It's only 9?" Xenia brought up pointing to the clock in my room.

     "If y'all want, you can sleep in the guest room downstairs?" I offered. "We have two of them, it is getting late and you did have alcohol."