Chapter 26

hi. smut coming. when you get to a point you're uncomfortable skip to paragraph 23. 

comment, vote, share. 

you'll love this chapter 😈

     Counting down the hours until Selena got here, made me nervous for some reason. I was actually getting butterflies in my stomach. Did guys typically get butterflies? I even noticed myself biting my nails in anticipation, constantly watching the clock or my phone. My mom would look at me, my dad paying no mind, Jaxon smirking, and Jazmyn too busy pouting about something from earlier.

     "Goodnight, Justin." My mom said to me and went off to bed with dad. My insides were doing cartwheels. Both mom and dad were heavy sleepers, even my siblings were, so sneaking Selena in past the squeaky step and door would be no problem.

     When 10 o'clock came I was nervous as I hadn't received a text from Selena yet. No, 'I'm on my way,' or 'work ran late.' If she got off of work at 9, she would have been here by at least 9:30. She and Jacey always locked up the shop minutes before actual closing time anyway.

     So, when 11 o'clock came and I finally received a text from Selena saying she was outside, I could flip in excitement. I avoided the fifth step from the bottom of the stairs and quietly opened the door, thankful not a noise came. "Hi." I whispered to her after I shut the door.

     "Hi." She whispered back with a smile. I leaned down and gave her a quick peck and took her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and took us up to my room. I had craved Selena all day. Sex and talking.

     Quietly closing my door and locking it behind us, Selena looked around my room as she put her backpack down on the ground. I slowly turned her around, so she was facing me, and put my right hand under her chin to pull her lips close to mine.

     This kiss was slow, both of us just enjoying each other. Selena wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her so I ended up walking us back to my bed, Selena falling back first, me followed after her.

     "Justin, I want you." Selena demanded in a hush tone. "Please."

     "Anything for you." I smiled and swiftly took off my shirt and started pulling down my sweatpants. Selena was undressing herself too, wasting no time. "Aw," I pouted, and hovered over her, our noses touching, "I wanted to undress you."

     Selena laughed quietly, "maybe another time, Justin." Then she pulled me back to her by my neck and continued our kissing session.

     I took my time with Selena tonight, well maybe we both took our time with each other. A lot of teasing and foreplay happening, and a lot longer than we usually do. When Selena looked up at me with her big brown eyes with a smile, shushing me with her finger to her lips I should have known she was planning something.

     She had flipped me on my back, kissing my lips, down my neck, my chest, down my stomach, to my v line and I put my hands on her shoulders in warning, but she ignored. Selena places her mouth around my dïck and started sucking. At that point, there was no turning back. My head fell back on my pillows, my mouth wide opened. Why didn't I want her to do this in the first place, again?

     When Selena got me close, I moved her off and onto her back, and this time it was my turn to kiss every inch of her skin and eat her out. Selena had to use one of my pillows and cover her face to muffle her noises. She would try and buck away, making me hold in her place by her thighs tightly. Her legs over my shoulders, I moved my tongue in the motion and speed just as Selena likes, getting her close when her legs started to shake.