Chapter 25

hold up, ANOTHER update?? whaaaaat

this chapter is short and like a filler but theres a surprise hehehe

vote, comment and share 

     The next day at school, I felt like a whole new person. While Molly and Xenia got high, no judgement here, I talked to Jacey and like really talked to her. Jacey was the best person to receive advice from. She was so genuine and understanding and didn't give off any type of judgement.

     As I walked up the sidewalk to the front of the school, I heard someone calling my name. "Selena!" He yelled and I heard him faintly say goodbye to his friends and footsteps coming my way. "Selena, wait up!"

     "Justin, not now." I said as he stood in front of me blocking my way.

      "I just want to talk." He mumbled. Justin tried to grab my arm, but I pulled it away and that's when he reached for my chin for me to look at him, but I moved away from his grasp. "Selena, please?" He begged.

      I shook my head and looked up at him with tears welling up. "You kept something from me."

      "Selena, it was something little, okay? And yes, I am so sorry I didn't tell you, but I am sorry, and I mean that." He apologized with deep regret.

     I wanted to forgive him; I really did. I knew he wasn't Jared and he would never be like Jared, but deep down, my anxiety was trying to protect me I'm guessing.

     "Please, don't do this, Selena." Justin expressed with concern.

     "Why? Going to miss us hooking up?"

      "Yes." He stated. "And I'm going to miss being around you."

      I don't think Justin meant real harm. He was protecting his friend which he thought was right at the time, Jacey's words from yesterday rang through my head.

     I sighed aloud. "Justin, just, not now, okay?" I uttered and walked around him to the school building and headed straight to my locker on the second floor. Today was going to be a long day. This week was going to be a long week. More than anything, I just wanted the weekend to be here.

     "How are you doing?" Jacey asked once she was standing beside me at my locker.

     "Like crap." I replied.

     "Did Justin try to talk to you?" She asked and I nodded. "What did you say?"

     "I didn't really respond. I just told him I wasn't in the mood to talk right now." I responded sadly. "I'm scared I won't be able to get over it."

     "How so?"

     "Well, I feel like I can forgive him, but I cannot forget and that makes me scared."

      "The reason you're scared Selena is because you are comparing him to Jared. Yes, they have weird coincidences but there are things that are different about them too, and you know that." Jacey explained. "I just think you and Justin need to have a deep talk."

     "And by deep you mean." I murmured and Jacey continued for me with a nod.

     "Yes, by deep I mean you need to tell Justin about your past; I mean all of it, Selena. I believe you can trust Justin and it will give him an insight on who you truly are. Plus, like the excuse you two like to use all the time, it will help with the project that will be due soon."