Chapter 20

okay so i've had writers block for like 2 days so excuse me for the shïtty writing

i hope you all enjoyed reading about selenas past because i have a surpise coming

😈

unedited bc the usual

also if you have ever wondered why some letters look like ü or ë its so my story wont get rated mature and become private due to words or content! 

     As the week went on, Selena and I got our project hours down to 30 and had even started working on our papers about each other. However, Selena seemed distant. She would constantly stare off to space, and in school whenever I would approach her it seemed she was scared of me?

     "Hey Selena." I greeted her. It was currently Friday afternoon, two classes remaining of the school day.

     "Hey Justin." She smiled as she continued swapping out books.

     "Your posse not with you today?"

     "They're in the bathrooms." Selena said. She continued to look into her locker, acting if she was busy instead of looking at me.

      "Why don't we hang out this weekend?"

      "Can't, yesterday I promised Jacey and the girls I would go to Puget Sound this weekend." She got out her last book in put it in her backpack then looked at me. "I haven't spent much time with them, I think I need a girl's day."

      "Well that's great!" I exclaimed and she looked at me crazy. "I can get my dad's boat, and it's pretty big, and I could invite the guys and we all can hang out!" I offered.

     Selena shook her head. "Justin, that's defeating the purpose of a girl's day."

     "I mean technically, you'll still have your girl's day."

     "With boys around? Justin, that's not a girl's day." Selena gave me a pointed look and the bell rung. "I have to get to class." She adjusted her backpack strap.

     "Wait!" I said and caught up to her. "Your game is still at 5, right?"

     Selena nodded, "Yeah; are you still coming?"

     "I promised you I would be there." I smiled.

     "And?"

     I groaned, "and I promise that I will not comment about anyone's uniform."

     Selena patted the top of my head, "good boy."

=

     Why did I agree to not to comment about anyone's uniform? I swallowed anytime I dared to make a comment because although Selena was out there playing the game, I could still feel her shooting daggers at me. Adam and Dante did not help because they thought commenting on how well Selena's ass was, was helping me. Well, it was not.

     "Can you two stop it?" I groaned.

     "Aw, why Justin?" Adam teased.

     "We're just telling how it is." Dante smiled, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Selena looks so damn—"

     "I will punch the both of you." I said grumpily.

     "Come on guys, leave the poor guy alone. He's already suffering." Charlie laughed. Oh, yeah, for some reason Charlie decided to tag along for no damn reason and he wasn't helping either.