Chapter 21

unedited and still had writers block so YAY you get TWO shïtty chapters 

also read until the end hehehe

vote, comment, and share, PLEASE

i LOVE reading comments, feedback, ideas, ALL OF IT, i APPRECIATE it

     The next morning, I got ready in a white bathing suit, putting on jeans and a tee-shirt on top. Although it was beginning of October, the weather here in Tacoma was a lot more bipolar than I thought. Yesterday it was a bit chilly, being close to 60 degrees, and today it was closer to almost 80 degrees with a few clouds.

     I walked down the stairs, a bag in hand with some stuff to take on the boat with me. Xenia said not to worry about food, as she would have that covered. "Mom, heading out." I said. "Jacey is outside waiting for me."

     "Be careful and wear sunscreen!" She called out from the kitchen. "If you need anything I'll be at the shop as usual."

     I walked out the door, locking it behind me and walked to Jacey's SUV. "Ready to soak up the rays?"

     "The little rays there are." I laughed. "How big is Xenia's boat?"

     "Eh, decent." Jacey shrugged and pulled out of my driveway. "I heard Justin and his friends were taking their boat out too."

     "Yeah, Justin asked me to join." I said. "He said we all could hang out together, but I informed him that defeats the whole purpose of a girls' only day."

     "Are you kidding me?" Jacey shrieked. "Justin's boat is like huge! Forget girls' day on the boat, text Xenia and tell her to find Justin! We're gonna go on his boat!"

     "But why?"

     "You'll know why once we see the boat." Jacey laughed.

     Puget Sound was about 30 minutes away from my home, and when we arrived, I noticed Xenia and Molly talking to Justin, Adam and Dante.

     "Also, Xenia has a little crush on Dante." Jacey added with a laugh. "Come on."

     We got out of the SUV and walked to the dock where everyone was standing. They were standing near a huge boat—more looking like a yacht, and I could see why they preferred to be on Justin's boat. I wouldn't be surprised if this boat at it's on chef and butler.

     "Nice to see you, Selena." Justin smiled taking off his sunglasses. "Glad you could join us."

     Dante nodded to me, "got a bikini under that, Gomez?" He earned an elbow in the ribs from Adam and a slap on the back of the head from Justin and he groaned, mumbling, 'we were all thinking it.'

     "Can we just get on the boat and enjoy ourselves while the weather is still nice?" Molly asked with crossed arms.

     "What's got your panties in a twist?" Adam laughed.

     "None of your damn business, Keller." Molly snapped.

     Dante pouted in a mocking tone, "did the boyfriend who isn't actually your boyfriend dump you?"

     Molly screeched in annoyance, "this is why I didn't want to join y'all on the damn boat in the first place!"

     "Calm it, blondie." Adam laughed. "We'll be civil, okay?"