Chapter 4

"Justin, mom made cupcakes if you want some." Jazmyn addressed from my doorway. I was throwing my stress ball against my wall as I laid upside down on my bed, my feet towards the headboard.

"No thank you." I sighed and continued to throw the ball against the wall.

Instead of leaving, Jazmyn came into my room and sat next to me on the bed and got into the same position as me. "What's on your mind?" She asked.

Sighing again, I kept quiet hoping she would get the hint I wanted to be alone for the night. Jazmyn stayed put, and although her gaze wasn't burning holes at me, her gaze was fixed on the ceiling.

"You know I'm not leaving, right?" She chuckled. "Might as well tell me, Bieber."

"Rather not talk about it." I huffed and threw the ball harder at the wall. When it came back to me, Jazmyn caught it instead and sat up with her legs crossed and crossed her arms. I stayed in my spot and put my right arm over my eyes.

"Is it about that pretty girl from the store?" Jazmyn asked, and my heart started beating faster. Although she hadn't said her name, I knew who she was talking about.

"No." I mumbled.

"I think it is. I saw you talking to her with that charming smile of yours on your face and she ignored you. Wouldn't look at you, only giving you few second glances." Jazmyn challenged. "I saw her walk away from you and you just stood there feeling out of place."

Why was my sister so damn annoying? "Go away." I groaned.

"Oh, Mr. Bieber not used to the rejection." Jazmyn teased, and she stood up on my bed. "REJECTED! BIEBER JUST GOT REJECTED!" Jazmyn cheered, and before she could continue repeating that cheer, she learned from Zoey 101, I grabbed her by the legs and made her fall on my bed.

"How rude!" She laughed. "Sorry your feelings are hurt, Bieber." She got up from my bed and went to my door. "Or should I say, your ego." Jazmyn stuck out her tongue and ran away once she saw me reach for my stress ball to throw at her.

Although Jazmyn was annoying, she was right. My feelings and my ego were hurt by Selena. "You're going have to work for my attention." Who did she think she was? Making me, Justin Drew Bieber work for a girl's attention. If anything, I make girls work for my attention.

Did Selena not know who I was or who my family was? I'm sure she did; I mean people are gossiping all the time at school. She said word traveled around fast, so I'm sure she did know about me. As I thought about it, she knew how I treated girls.

Honestly it made me mad because yes, I do hump and dump, but the girls I get involved with know what they're getting themselves into. They know that I just want sex from them, not a relationship. They're always blowing something out of proportion. Not my fault those girls only wanted me for my money and not for me. I don't think I will ever find a girl who actually likes me for me and not for my money.

Selena was judging me based off some dumb rumors before even getting to know me herself. Why did it bother me though? I have no clue. Usually, I didn't care what a girl thought of me before hand, even though sometimes I wish they did. With Selena, it seemed, different.

I groaned in frustration running my hands down face. How was I supposed to work for her attention? Buy her flowers or some shit? Maybe if I ignored her long enough, she will fall for my charm and fall at my feet? Nah, Selena didn't seem like that type of girl.