Chapter 17

first off, my people are dying; readers, pls stay safe 💛

secondly, happy pride month!! 🏳️‍🌈

thirdly, i tried to write a racy chapter

but for some reason i felt uncomfortable trying to write a full on sëx scene 😂

there is MA content, but not a fully blown sëx description; if you wanna skip, look for "="

pls don't hate me 😅 unedited as usual

I didn't even recognize my own voice at this point. One second Justin and I are arguing about if I snitched or not, the next he's kissing me, and I am not protesting it.

Justin locked the door and swiftly came back to me, hovering his body over mines. He reconnected our lips, agonizingly slow as I wanted this to go quickly. I have never felt so needy and I didn't enjoy it but at the same time, I did.

Justin place his arm under my body to position me further up the bed, so we were now lying in the middle of it. His right hand moved to my hip, giving it a slight squeeze, my mouth opening as a reaction and his tongue slipped in.

I don't know how much time passed with just Justin and I kissing; his lips occasionally trailing from my lips, to my cheek, down my neck, back to my lips. Justin teased a lot too; his hand making its way down my pants, into my underwear, then back up to me hip. I would make noises whenever he moved his hand away from the spot where I wanted him most, he would chuckle and move his lips, always bringing them back to my lips.

I hadn't realized that I even took off Justin's shirt and he took off mine, until my chest had gotten goosebumps. I took my lips away from Justin to look him into his eyes. My eyes wandered down, and I gasped when I saw the bruising on his torso. "What happened to you?" I carefully placed my hands on his chest, on his side, where the bruises were, and Justin closed his eyes, flaring his nose.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, Selena." He said and I nodded my head. I didn't want this moment to be ruined.

"I want you." I whispered instead.

"I want you too, Selena." He smiled and brought our lips together for a quick peck. He got off of me to go to his bedside drawer and moved some things around before pulling out a pack of condoms and ripping away an individual one.

I subconsciously swallowed now aware where things were headed. For so long I called Justin a manwhore and would tell him I was never having sëx with him, but here I am, shirt off, pants unbuttoned, ready to spread my legs and have him inside of me. What has happened to me?

"Selena, are you sure you want to do this?" I heard Justin ask and I nodded, mumbling 'mhm-mm.' "Yes or no." Justin added.

"Yes, I want to do this Justin." I replied.

"Good girl." He smirked and my stomach got butterflies. Why is he so damn hot?

Justin took off my pants, followed by his own, leaving him in his boxers and myself in my bra and underwear. I hate to be arrogant at the moment, but I knew I had a good body. I had sports to thank for that along with my mom's health kick lately. Did that mean, I never got insecurities? No. I still got them from time to time.

"Don't overthink this." Justin said and trailed his finger from lips, down the front of my body and hooked two fingers on my underwear tugging them off. "You're perfect."